New AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 27, 2008, 11:25:53 PM

Author
New AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 19,235 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those of you who haven’t been hiding under a rock recently should be very aware of AvP Redemption, potentially the most promising fanfilm to come out of this fanbase so far. Producer, director, writer and FX artist, Alex Popov has been keeping us all teased with the occasional screenshot but now we have a new trailer!

The beginning is the same as the old trailer but the rest is filled with new footage of the Predator, the human characters and the recently unveiled Face-Hugger chamber. At the moment, all I have is an avi version of the trailer but keep your eyes on our forum for more versions in the coming days.

Update: You can now watch the trailer on YouTube.

Corporal Harrison

niice

Darkness

Darkness

Great trailer.

marco

marco

Goooood work,alexspj !!!!!!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I can hear it but I can't see it   :'(  

Parler

Parler

I can see it but I can't hear it...

War Wager

War Wager

And I can't see or hear it.  I'll need to wait until it gets uploaded on YouTube.

zajcew

zajcew

Great job man !!!!!!   :o  

Major Alan Schaefer

I can't even find it!

War Wager

War Wager

Click on the image. ^

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Holy shit! that was awsome

Keyes

Keyes

Download the VLC player to view it guys. You'll have no problems then   :)  

SHREK

SHREK

that was very impressive, i wud like 2 see Alex make a proper AVP film with the budget the strauses had...then see how good avp can actually be, great work

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

lol@ the choice of music, Rammstein and some horrible rap...   ::)  

cubanb82

cubanb82

I dug the trailer. Was kind of bummed cuz Alex asked me if i'd help him with some of the hive set (recreate it digitally) for the scene where he is face to face with the queen and then just up and ignored me once I was about to begin construction.   I'm still pretty impressed with the models. I obtained the alien model (props to Swidhelm)l he used for the film, and am even more impressed by the fact that the things is over 170,000 polygons, which is not very economical, but does at least look nice. I was going to retopologize it and optimize the geometry, but decided to work on a new film instead. This movie will rock though, but from the animation I've seen, I'm assuming the movement of the xenomorphs is still in the rough stages.   Props to Alex though for making the queen alien look better in his renders than the model actually does. I seen the original version, I dunno if it's because of the different animation software or not, but his version looks much nicer than the render the original artist created.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed