Aliens: CM Slips to 2009

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2008, 05:06:13 PM

Author
Aliens: CM Slips to 2009 (Read 9,366 times)

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

It's a good thing for the game actually, but let's hope the development wouldn't be held off for too long (or else it will be dated), I just hope it will be somewhere in between January and March of 2009.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I can wait as long as it's the most awesome game ever.    >:D  

agentdc7

agentdc7

I don't think this game is going to do well.  Seems only fanboys would really really like it.  There hasn't been a decent Alien(s) game in my book for a good while.  If anything, I really hope they go beyond just LV426's atmosphere processor and show some newer stuff and worlds and not just the same stuff we've seen in Aliens.  I kinda just get tired of seeing the same APC (and only an APC vehicle) and wish they would show more cool designs and technology of the era.

Alien Drone

Alien Drone

Well the best game that has to do with aliens is still AvP2. I hope that they make the aliens very deadly like in Alien and Alien3. Because in video games aliens are like stupid, they dont retreat, are always charging at you, they dont sneak up on u and you can take a single alien down with a pistol.

AvP2

AvP2

I hope they dont make that exagerating pounce of AvP2. (only a chestburster that came out of Hulk could do that).

konradski

konradski

well hopfully they,ll be holding back. also its quite a short dev time for a game built ground up .(never go by screen shots it a trick of the gaming trade to put pics up and not actual gameplay) titles it,ll be vying position with are  strong so i think theyll keep it back for a quieter spot in the gaming calender(as these games have thier own new engine platforms to push them along and a large gaming fan base)  farcry2 crysis2 stalker clear skys and last years games that all have sequels coming out gearswar  etc as the engines/base works done are there just the storys to be finished and polished

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I think you mean MGS4 not 5.

Cellien

Cellien

A few of us were discussing this a while back in one of the CM threads.  It's suicide to go up against Gears 2.

ZEN

ZEN

If I get it,I hope it's difficult.I'm so tired of playing games that one can win and get all the secret's and all the bonus's and all the extra's in less then 3 hour's!.I've got the JP game for sega genesis and I've only won as grant once,and I still have'nt won as the raptor!!.Hell,it took me month's to figure out how to win P2 for S:G (I just needed to save LOT'S of bomb's).Game's back then had great stories and were hard to win,now they make them as easy as possible just so they can make a sequel and make a ton of cash   :(  .

COD4 fan

COD4 fan

Obviously you havent played COD4 lol.(In Veteran of course)   >:D  

Alien Queen

Alien Queen

I want Aliens: CM but ill preffer another AvP game. I still play AvP2 and never get bored but ill like to see how will look with better graphics   ::)  

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

I am really looking forward to a:cm in 2009. Until then, I'll have Dead space to scare me.

PILOT THE SULACO, DROPSHIP,& APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It would be awsom if players could pilpt the APC in multiplayer mode,  fly accross the map in the DROPSHIP, and battle it out in space with the SULACO in 3rd person mode!!!!!!!!!!  I think the alien gameplay should be in 3rd person like Gears of War, that way you could see the aliens body twist, contort, and weave its way in  and out of the shadows. The aliens color should be custumizable in multiplayer.  Like a animal(tiger) aliens can be black,brown, white, albino, striped, & spotted.  I hope they take as much time as they need. Killzone 2 is taking its sweet time and it is supposed to be excelent. Don't rush it. Their are games like DEAD SPACE, Killzone2, and Wipeout HD.

PILOT THE SULACO, APC, & DROPSHIP in multiplayer and single player please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZEN

ZEN

@ COD4 fan  Ya,there are still some games out there that are hard,but I learned how to win HALO2 in less then 4 hours at %100!!!!.I want a super kick-ass game that even when cheating you'r ass off it still takes a few day's to win.I also wish they whould make more predator games.The alien games out number them like what, 3 to 1?(not counting AVP games).They need to make a super hard pred game,that whould be awesome!!!   ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed