AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 09, 2008, 07:53:07 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 18,609 times)

knoxjr

knoxjr

Attention Strauses-Yee hath been owned!!

alexpj19

alexpj19

wow, i got overwellmed by comments, questions and suggestions !!!   thats awesome!!!  so here some more info :   _Yes, there will be more than one predator (not necessary dead though) .

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys check the rest of message above in the forums, i couldnt fit the whole thing in the comments :)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

very nice ! fantastic job   you can make this as a portfolio for a feature film!

we can kill it

we can kill it

Fcuken Sweet   >:D     >:D     >:D     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

blackhawk

blackhawk

Not bad!! very impressive!! keep up the good work!!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I still can't wait for this movie   :)   I'm gonna watch the trailer again!   ;D  

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

this one awesome clip i've seen and the graphics looks pretty good. who ever did this should get a metal and should be given the job to direct and produce and write this movie and fox should let this person do the movie.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ok I'v been in contact with this guy on youtube i got to talk to him about the way the pred movies. I'm happy to see he is actually moving like a predator now, and that trailer is so much better then his first one.   However I know Zen will agree, Batman Dead End is the greatest fan film I have ever seen a Predator and Alien in. That guy should make his own predator movie.   Still hate how the queen is giant again instead of Aliens big. She's AVP big but hey...no one really hated that as much.   Looks great

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

:o     8)   Lets hope Fox Makes a decient movie out of this one day.On second thought, lets NOT hope that.(   ;D  kidding  ;D  )

ZEN

ZEN

I saw part of SEED,the ET's looked like guys in rubber suits rather then real aliens like in B:DE.

mocafrost

mocafrost

Very nice.  I think some fail to appreciate the effort necessary to come up with a movie like this.

carnalien

carnalien

OK OK to set the record straight, the song in the middleish, is by RAMMSTEIN, its called: Mein hertz brennt. its the first track off their Mutter album (my spelling may be a bit off there) Rammstein is among my favourite bands, so i was bloody satisfied when i heard the trailer. i wud watch this for the song lol not realli, but songs have made me fork out money for a movie before.. iron man for example lmao

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

This movie is gonna rock!    ;D   I can't wait for the final thing, man. Hope the queen battle will be epic, and that no one will win in the end.    :P  

ZEN

ZEN

@ carnalien I new the band,but forgot the name of the song,THANK'S!!!!!!!!!   ;D  .The only name I can remember is DU HAST.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed