London Film and Comic Con

Started by Darkness, Jun 15, 2008, 08:33:18 PM

Author
London Film and Comic Con (Read 6,682 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There will be a small Aliens reunion at this year’s London Film and Comic Convention. The guests include: Carrie Henn (Newt), Christopher Henn (Timmy Jordan), Jay Benedict (Russ Jordan), Holly De Jong (Anne Jordan), Barbara Coles (Cocooned Woman), Bill Weston (stunt performer on Aliens) and John Hurt (Kane from Alien).

The convention takes place July 19th-20th – in London, Earl’s Court 2. The Q&A session with the Aliens actors will take place on the Saturday 19th July. Thanks to Nicky and War Wager for the news.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I really want to go to this. I must get an autograph from John Hurt   :P  

marky

marky

It's a shame I can't go there    :'(   I really want an autograph from (I do not think I can get them all): Carrie Henn, John Hurt and Patrick Stewart (OK I'm a Star Trek TNG fan too).

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Damn, would be cool to see John Hurt.  And you can get the entire Jordan family to sign something.  Somehow, getting all of them at once makes it less lame than if you just got "Newt's brother and parents"     ;)  

Clark

Clark

Any ideas for what to get the 'Jorden' family to sign? Taking one of my old DVD covers just doesn't seem worthy/enough in this case.    8)  

War Wager

War Wager

Brad Dorif will also be there (Dr Geidimen)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

From Alien: Resurrection? Are you going WW?

ZEN

ZEN

I wish I had the money to go there   :(  .

War Wager

War Wager

Purebreedalien:  Nah, I live in Scotland remember. As tempting as it is, I ain't traveling to the other end of the country just to get some busts and autographs. I could though...

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, yeah, I always forget that Brad Dourif was in AR. I only associate him as the voice of Chucky.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

have fun everyone! and remember how lucky you are...   >:D  

Sgt.Torque Reikan

f**k no bill paxton and michal bihn   :(  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I always saw him as the crazy Betazoid from Voyager too. I thought he was so mis-cast in AR. I'm tempted to go but they were only small roles so I don't think it'd be worth it. Not like that reunion a few years back.

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

All except carrie henn. Her character Newt was a very important character in Aliens. Shame she was killed off in Alien3.

nicky

nicky

I'm going to this all the way from Dublin. I was at the last reunion and met all the Alien/s and Predator AvP guests they've had so far. I'll try to post a report of the Q+A.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed