Hot Toys Predator EU Figure

Started by Darkness, Jun 23, 2008, 06:26:02 PM

Author
Hot Toys Predator EU Figure (Read 10,814 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s another new figure coming out which was featured at the Tokyo Toy Show. This is the Hot Toys Predator Expanded Universe 1:6 Figure which I think is based on Machiko Noguchi from the early AvP comic series with elements of Lex from AvP.

20080623_02

Nice… if you’re into that sort of thing. Check out the thread in the forum for more pictures. Thanks to Sabres21768 for the news.

das rad.    >:D     ;)  

Johnny Handsome

Looks like shit, and the idea is even worse. No thx, i´ll pass.

The Chaos Bringer

The Chaos Bringer

I'm not a fan of the character but the figure might be good for parts. Especially the spear and shield.

JediYautja

JediYautja

Spear me for ignorance, but I think that's a really interesting concept...Never seen it before...

Vemados

Vemados

Ok it's like Machiko with Lex's shield and spear with ripley's face.  lol

Lamaboie

Lamaboie

Looks more like Caryn Delacroix from the AvP "Deadliest of the Species" comic...

ironpredator

ironpredator

i think thats lame and i think the avp franchise is begging you to buy it but machiko looks cool but i will pass

Corporal Hicks

I think that looks shit hot. Not really keen on the Dutch ones but this looks fantastic.

Is that ANGELINA JOLIE?? as Sanaa Lathan (AVP)

Hot Toys needs to create a 2 foot long SULACO replica with illuminated windows and engine lights. Also a 2 foot long Matrix NEBUCHADNEZZAR with illuminated hover pads. These would be cool displays and they could serve a dual purpose as cool lamps.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

i want the predator skull, don't care for the figure at all, but the predator skull is very cool.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I can't believe I passed on a pulse rifle years ago, that's what I still need.   ::)  

Plisskenetic

Plisskenetic

Yeah it's Noguchi alright cos of the hair. Not quite as sexy as how she looked in the AvP comics, but good effort overall. But damn her holding Anderson-made pred-weapons really is a put-off!!!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Doesn't seem very Machiko, as there are few, if any, Oriental features, but the actual sculpt is of nice quality.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed