Kane & Dallas Alien Figures

Started by Darkness, Jun 26, 2008, 08:38:06 PM

Author
Kane & Dallas Alien Figures (Read 4,687 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Two character figures are coming out for Alien – featuring Kane and Dallas in their space suits. Each figure is 12 inches tall and comes with various accessories.

20080626_01

Both figures will be coming out in the 3rd Quarter of 2008 and have a retail price of $150 each. Check out Hot Toys and Sideshow for more details. Thanks to AvPFans.de for the news.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Very cool.  I just wish Hot Toys weren't so expensive.

Purebreedalien

Awesome. Too bad they are so expensive.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Sweet, but way too expensive.

HunterD

HunterD

hr geiger's work was the magic behind alien, if they make anything with aliens in it again they should get him to design the sets again

Craig

Craig

I could buy two Annihilation box sets with all the Predator, Alien, and AVP movies with a bonus disc for each film..or one of these toys XD

Clark

Clark

Why are these things so unreasonably priced?    >:(  

ZEN

ZEN

@ Clark  To squeeze as much money out of the fan's as possible   >:(  .I'd love to get the pred fig from P1,but at that price I could buy a car or an ultralight!!!   >:(  .

Clark

Clark

ZEN - lol   :D     ;D     :D    And I just noticed, there's only Dallas and Kane available    ???    What's wrong with Lambert?! lol If I bought all three, it would cost me $450. Who are these jokers?

Demonio Cazador

Wow, news from like 6 months ago??

trophymaker

trophymaker

those of u who havent seen the fig, it has all the wrong stuff.  u get better from neca

ZEN

ZEN

@ Clark  I kinda liked A1 (6:10,but 7 at most),but not enough to but these figs.And your right,what about Ash,or whats-her-name?.If they made figs for A2 I whouldnt mind getting the Bishop figure though!!!   ;D     ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed