Predator: Newblood (poster)

Started by Shadow, Jan 17, 2007, 03:32:56 PM

Author
Predator: Newblood (poster) (Read 16,798 times)

Shadow

Shadow

more news.

pred muscle nearly done. next up after that is latex and painting the skin

Shadow

Shadow

aaaaand heres the link to the production-pics page. theres new pics up almost everyday now. and there are some news already.

http://www.shadow-avp.se/newblood/production.htm

skin painting WIP, plastic helmet and shoulder pads WIPs

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Mask looks a little bit crooked, but it's awesome...the silverish color looks amazing with the ridged look of the helmet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it looks too bright. Could be your flash. Hope you light it right.

Shadow

alright. some WIPs while wearing the suit

Corporal Hicks

Wow. Those first pictures look awesome.

SiL

Yeah, it really works in the dull lighting.

Corporal Hicks

Rather badly in full light. You'll really need to be careful when you film.

ShadowPred

Yes, dull lighting makes it look badass, the last two in full light make the suit look more fake than it already is, so dull lighting is the way to go.

Shadow

probably mostly dull lighting. but the camera flash reveal much more than the sun, so filming won't be that a big problem i guess

Shadow

finished suit, enjoy

Johnny Handsome

The suit looks very very awesome, im making a fanfilm myself soon, script is finished soon.
I would love to do a Predator fanfilm, but right now im working on our own version of Die Hard i guess :D
Im pretty good at cinema 4d and after effects, especially the cloaking effects for the predator, if you need any help in effects, please feel free and PM me! ;)
I would love to help and im looking forward to your fanfilm all the way.

darkbladepred

That's an awesome suit. If the rest of the movie is that cool you have a wicked awesome fanfilm on your hands.

ShadowPred

Shadow, the only thing I suggest is to shorten the loincloth thing, a little bit.

Shadow

Shadow

good news, the filming starts today!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed