Predator: Newblood (poster)

Started by Shadow, Jan 17, 2007, 03:32:56 PM

Author
Predator: Newblood (poster) (Read 16,793 times)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Yeah, It looks like it could be a good movie. The story sounds a lot like the original predator, but you can't beat a basic storyline. In fact, I think a basic story lets you do whatever you want with the rest of the movie.

Shadow

Shadow

alright. i have been busy and not replied here for some time. but i think this movie truly will be done. hopefully i can snap up a few pics as soon as suit progresses

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Are you the same shadow that made the movie with the action figures?

Shadow

Shadow

yup, i'm all the same shadow since the old avp galaxy

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

What's up man, i hope you remember me?

What the hell hapenede with shadow hunt forums...all the proboards that i went to had the same problem of these guests with wierd names that linked stuff in the forums

well i hope this movie turns out to be awesome.

Shadow

Shadow

yeh, i do remember you. sadly i kind of stopped updating shadow hunt, lack of activity etc.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i was the last one there, because it started dwindeling when you went away to celebrate christmas...and when you came back mostly no one posted.

Shadow

Shadow

yeh. it's kind of sad. but PM me if you're interested in ressurecting that forum

*topic back to pred film*

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So how are you progressing in the film?

Shadow

Shadow

if you check the site, there are some WIP pics on the suit, new teeth and muscle WIPs

Shadow

Shadow

ok, i'd show some WIPs. those are far from finished but are at least giving a hint

helmet is just WIP cardboard base construct. the muscle is latex but needs some more layers and painting. arm muscle needs to be added aswell

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

are you going to use the props from the pics that you showed on your site a few years back? Like the pred with the blades sticking out of the helmet?

Shadow

Shadow

no, i'm makin new props like this WIPs i showed last post

Shadow

Shadow

and here is sumtin for da humans

http://www.shadow-avp.se/newblood/soldiers.htm

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shadow on Jul 05, 2007, 08:28:14 PM
and here is sumtin for da humans

http://www.shadow-avp.se/newblood/soldiers.htm

Wow..that's freakin amazing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed