AvP Requiem Nominated!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2008, 07:44:50 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Nominated! (Read 12,290 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

…For the MTV Movie Awards in the category of Best Fight:

“It’ll be a fight to the finish, but nothing like the kind of brawls that are nominated this year in the category of Best Fight, which include Damon vs. Joey Asah, for their rooftop rumble in “The Bourne Ultimatum”; Tobey Maguire vs. James Franco, for their superhero smackdown in “Spider-Man 3″; Hayden Christensen vs. Jamie Bell for the global grudge match in “Jumper”; Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan vs. Sun Ming Ming for their behemoth beating in “Rush Hour 3″; and Alien vs. Predator for their whoever-wins-we-lose grapple in “AvP: Requiem.”

Other than two Razzie nominations – Worst Prequel or Sequel and Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie – none of which it won, this is the third nomination AvP Requiem has received. Also it is its first positive nomination. Check out the whole story here.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I never though I would see a positive award for it.

karolalien

karolalien

;D  GREAT i think this is aswer for then who ask me "IS IT GOD FILM ??". The award should go to director AVP-R becouse it great movie.

Semaka

Semaka

the fights in this movie were pretty good, lets be honest, there were many fights in the movie. i don't think that they will win but, then again, who knows right?

Scree

Scree

I hope AVP-R is gonna win.   :)  

DB

DB

I only saw a handful of the movies listed there, but of those that I did see, I don't think they deserve anything for their fights.  If they qualify as awesome fights then I should probably get back to watching Godzilla vs Megalon.

Cellien

Cellien

What a joke.. best fight scene? Please.  I've seen some power ranger episodes of the same caliber.    :-\  

War Wager

War Wager

The CvW fight is pretty decent, it's got a strong chance of winning. If it were a little bit longer and they were shown a little more agile then it would be almost perfect. I can't believe I'm saying this!    :o  

Zero

Zero

Finally lol

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Reading this made me cheer then fall out of my chair in joy.   :D  

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I'm a very loyal fan.

Krogo

Krogo

Awesomeness!  I'm happy it finally got a, as said before, positive animation!

EaglePred

EaglePred

yahaha, im guessing avp1 was passable because only the predators were emabarassed in it right?  avp2 isn't because in avp2, an ACTUAL predator was in the movie, not unblooded preds who have never fought before or proven themselves...actually i would think AVP1 spits on the alien fans more that i think about it...an UNBLOODED predator pretty much defeated an alien queen....sucks to be an alien fan    :D  

blackhawk

blackhawk

Go AvP R!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D  

GRIKER

GRIKER

WTF NOOBS whoever-wins-we-lose  thats from the  first AvP movie not Aliens vs Predator Requiem man they should feel stupid f**king MTV they dont know shit   and there excuse oh sorry we dont realy pay attention to Alien vs Predator we have a life yea right.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed