AvP Requiem FA Cup Adverts

Started by Darkness, May 09, 2008, 05:55:48 PM

Author
AvP Requiem FA Cup Adverts (Read 15,011 times)

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

8)   These were great, but I still like the old ones like AvP in the shower and AVP Poker.Those were great!!!   8)     :P     ;D     :D  

THEY WERE    ;D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

The predator only won because he cheated.    :P  

Spoon

Spoon

So much abuse to these characters.  Fox killed their image. WOW  The aliens head looks like crap.

that's well cool!!!!!!!!!!   8)  

abandoned as a facehugger

I'm with spoon, when did one of the most terrifying creatures in cinematic history become a just another advertising ploy.

egg

egg

Oh my...   ::)     ::)     ::)   what the hell, it was hilarious    :)     :D     ;D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

@abandoned as a facehugger:  since 1992

TheHunter

TheHunter

Very Funny Trailer

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Am I the only one here who thinks these ads are rather retarded?    :-\  

ZEN

ZEN

LOL PRICELESS!!!!!   :D     ;D     :D     ;D     :D  .  (P.S. I do'nt see what all the fuss is about,it's rather funny).

vastato2006

vastato2006

:D   Clever! Shame they probably won't be on the dvd as well though   :'(  

ZEN

ZEN

@ Le Celticant  Not bitching,not tryin to be offensive and not trying to be a jackass,but in PREDATOR almost an entire group of US special forces had their skulls/skins handed to them--people who are very competent--,and in ALIENS a group of C-marines were only taken down because they were out-numbered (in the movie on the radar thingy's it showed hundreds of aliens),and they did'nt really know what they were up against,but predators have been hunting aliens for thousands of years.So if you have a pred thats been hunting xeno's for a few hundred years and who knows xenomorph biology,then in a one-on-one fight between an alien and a predator with a plasma caster,it's only going to go one way   ;)     ;D     8)  .

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Zen, nothing of the sort was shown in the film. In fact, if we go by the previous one, there's a strong implication that they only face Aliens as part of the ceremony, as opposed to regularly. The film showed Aliens which hardly ever bothered to defend themselves. It was nothing to do with the Predator's alleged skills. They were so weak and pointless, even the civilian human characters in this film seemed to have very little trouble, with one killing them with a handgun, which shouldn't have happened, as Gorman had once evidenced.

ZEN

ZEN

@ Xenomorphine  What strong implication?.AVP only showed the blooding,and AVPR showed the clean-up.And you cant go by P2 because everyone who made the film said it was a young pred.And the aliens whould make for a great hunting experiance at any time of the year.You cant only go by two movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed