NECA 7″ Alien Figure Pictures

Started by Darkness, May 11, 2008, 04:35:56 PM

Author
NECA 7″ Alien Figure Pictures (Read 8,439 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A couple of days ago, NECA released pictures of its 7″ Alien Figure which will be released later this month.

“Today NECAonline revisits the original sci-fi nightmare as we debut composite images of the upcoming Alien 7″ Scale Action Figure! Movie-accurate, standing 9″ tall, and boasting over 20 points of articulation, the Alien Action Figure is the first figure that truly captures the nightmarish essence of H.R. Giger’s iconic creature design. The Alien 7″ Scale Action Figure will begin hitting store shelves at the end of this month…”

Thanks to Mr Weyland and Von for the news.

Ty

Ty

:-\   Hmm... Cool. I may be able to get it.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Looks awesoome..  Where do I pre-order?

HunterD

HunterD

Sweet, I love the original shoulders and the pipe, not the alien R on on shoulders. Those were the days.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

do want

XENOMORPH ALIENS

OOH BABY I WANT THAT TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION!!!!!!   :)     :)     :)     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)  

JordanLee

JordanLee

That picture just reminds me of how much more I love the design of the original more than the A:R though AVPR.   :-\  

jimmylace

jimmylace

Sod the 9 inch. Its all about the 21 inch- thats alot of alien for around $70. Looks great too- big fan of neca. Wish they'd hurry up with the PredAlien and Wolf large scales. I'm going to have to end up shelling out $180 for a Hot Toys Wolf.   >:(  

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

can't wait to get my 7 in. and 21 in. alien! thanks Neca !!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Heh, how long since the last figure advertised it was "the first" to genuinely represent that design?   :)  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Wow! NECA has done themselves proud.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

The pelvic region of this figure reminds me of the aliens on the cover of Nightmare Asylum.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I love NECA's aliens and predators, i think they should go back to the first AVP, and the first Predator and make those, NECA is so much better looking then Mcfarland and not as frail

ZEN

ZEN

@ Gort Pred  NECA is way better then McFarlane.Some of their stuff does look cool,but NECA figures do'nt look like they'll fall apart if you take them out of the box   ;)  .

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Though NECA's Alien and Predator figures look better, McFarlane has been a god when it comes to sculpting figures. his company has some nice stuff. my personal favorite is the military figures

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed