Predator Omnibus Volume 4

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 15, 2008, 11:18:57 PM

Author
Predator Omnibus Volume 4 (Read 3,110 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dark Horse recently announced it’s fourth and final omnibus in the Predator series!

“Across the centuries, humanity’s capacity for violence has marked time as surely as the movement of the stars. And from those very stars have come an invisible participant in our history, the extraterrestrial Predator, who has used Mankind’s own penchant for murder and mayhem as a shadow to cover its own bloody tracks, as a hunting blind from which to take down its human prey. But the Predator has not passed through the ages unnoticed, and despite the alien killer’s strength, cunning, and advanced technology, there are few things more certain than how far men are willing to go when it’s time for a little payback!”

This volume will be collecting the last remaining Predator comics out there. These include Primal, Nemesis, Homeworld, Xenogenesis, Hell Comes A Walkin’, Captive and Demon’s Gold. It’s currently slated for an October 8th release with Volume 3 out next month. Check out it’s profile page for a cover.

WOW,  I own the Alien versus Predator OMNIBUS volume one, and i want the rest along with the ALIEN Omnibus, this sounds cool.  I look forward to seeing it.     8)  

ZEN

ZEN

I.....WANT.....IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     :o     ;D     :o     ;D  >

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Coolest cover of them all! :D (volume 2 on second place) I wonder how many alien omnibuses there will be, I mean, both the pred and avp ones have already ended... oO Anyway, I want this one. I have volume 1 of the aliens, pred and avp omnibuses. But I'm gonna buy alll of 'em. :P

XenoVC

XenoVC

Great Cover

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Predator comics have always had pretty cool stories. Can't wait to read the later ones.

ZEN

ZEN

I almost got the 3rd one,but I had to do other thing's,but they're only at the store for a month,so they disappeared!!!   >:(  (   ;D  )  "THEY DID'NT JUST DISAPPEAR,THEY WERE SKINNED ALIVE!!!!!   >:(  "

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed