High-Def-Digest AvPR Review

Started by Darkness, Apr 03, 2008, 05:12:06 PM

Author
High-Def-Digest AvPR Review (Read 6,470 times)

Clemens

Clemens

The reviewer wasn't disrespectful, he was honest.  The only disrespectful thing about all this is how Avp requiem disrespects the Alien series, and to a lesser extent, the Pred series.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

SHREK...just stop ok and just respect others ok. This isn't about the movie, this is about you treating others like crap for liking it.   And Clemens, all of that is your oppinon. I know there is a movie you like or all of us like that is bad to others. And they will say its a fact that its bad, but you still like it. Just becasue I say its a fact that American History X is a great movie doesn't make it true. I'm just saing it becasue I love it. I say Cat in the Hat is terrible and saying that as a fact becasue I hate it. Don't forget, just becasue there are reviewers who don't like this movie, some of them say its good becasue they know it was made the way it's meant to. If there are ppl who like a movie, then its not fact that its bad, and calling others stupid for liking or disliking a movie is the worst thing to do.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Freshbreath, I know you get it.   Its not about saying a movie is bad is well bad. You can say a movie is bad or good all you want, but hearing it over and over and over gets annoying. The ppl who hate it and have lives have moved on now and just won't bother with it.   I'm just sick of hearing the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Jose Cano

Jose Cano

Thats true you do get sick about it.

frenchpred

frenchpred

"Do the same for Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Predator & Predator 2 (replace original creature), and see, all this movie have potential. AvP just use Alien & Predator, without them... no comment you understood."  Ridiculous statement.   ::)  

konradski

konradski

its amazing how many of you dont understand the 4/5 rating  its for the overall product and how its laid out and not just about the movie . fck me learn to interprit what is written in the review instead of flying off tangent and living in your own mind for one second .step the fck back and take another look     >:D     >:D  

JordanLee

JordanLee

But.....it is a FACT, that AVPR IS a lesser film and further more very poorly made. So shove it.   ;)  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Oh shit its Jordan! Everyone run, he has ALL THE ANSWERS! lol   :D     ya know something like this has happened once before with movies...what was it?....Oh yes lol hey AVPR is the first movie for the Bros. Ya know what that means right. Hey Jordan, your right all the time right? Well then you know that every director's first movie SUCKS!!!! Look at Speilbergs first movie, and Lucas movie and Camerons, and Burtons, and Scorsese, really look at his first movie.   Hey you know everything right. Your always right? So are you in a film school? Really though, not just say it and your not. If not...then you should go and become a director and make movies for us all. And remember, your first movie will suck. Then your second will be not so bad...but then after all the shit in the past, becasue "your always right" you'll be the greatest movie director of all time. Your name will be everywhere. Then you'll run for president and end war. Wow your the greatest guy in the workd    ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed