High-Def-Digest AvPR Review

Started by Darkness, Apr 03, 2008, 05:12:06 PM

Author
High-Def-Digest AvPR Review (Read 6,385 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another new review of the AvP Requiem Blu-Ray disc can be found on High-Def Digest. It’s pretty detailed covering all the special features. Their view of the movie is negative of course but they give the disc 4/5 overall.

“‘ALIEN vs. Predator: Requiem’ is an entirely inconsequential film, and a nominal addition to both the ‘ALIEN’ and ‘Predator’ franchises. It only exists to show off some cool creatures tearing apart a lot of people — although that may be enough for fans of “Vs.” flicks like this one. This Blu-ray delivers quite well on the video and audio fronts, and the supplements are about as good as one could expect for a film that’s not really about anything. If you just want to watch an utterly stupid (if good-looking) B-movie, then by all means, enjoy ‘AvP:R.’ It also makes for a fine demo disc, too.”

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

???   Look Peter M. Bracke is intilted to his view but I don't agree with anything he said. I still loved the film. To me it had everything a Sci-Fi could want. Aliens,Predators,PredAlien etc. This guy was very critical about both films. I say judge for yourself and don't listen to some film critic. To me the first AVP was more like an ALIEN movie. Slower build up with a story and then on to the action. AVP-R was more a PREDATOR flick. Faster pace lot's of action and gore.

andy_07

andy_07

i cant agree on utterly stupid b-movie part, but i am glad that it will be a good addition to blu-ray movie library.  i am definitely buying it.

rchin1

rchin1

I agree I love the film, definitely buying it    :)     :)     :)  

SHREK

SHREK

hmm GortPred u were rite....i talk nonsense as u can see here..

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

PREDALIN-K: "To me it had everything a Sci-Fi could want. Aliens,Predators,PredAlien etc"  Yeah cos there is only alien & predator, remove them, see how the film fall...  Do the same for Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Predator & Predator 2 (replace original creature), and see, all this movie have potential. AvP just use Alien & Predator, without them... no comment you understood.  (PS: science fiction what the hell? gore movie yeah.)

shakermakerman

To the above,  thats why is called Aliens vs Predator and thats why alot are bitching about it cus really, an AvP is about the creatures and not the humans.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

How could they give this a 4/5 when they just spent most of the time being insulting and disrespectful? Thats a strange way to make friends   :D    Thats like me slapping someone and then saying "Hey so, were still on for tomorrow night right?"  How about no! You f---king idiot lol.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

SHREK, ok now your mixing my words. I never said it was bad that you don't like it, i was saying its annoying to hear the same person or ppl say it over and over and over, sucking all the positivity out of the ones who like it.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

SHREK  the ppl posting here are really the ones who like it or wll buy it, hopefully for a good cost and not some "oh well i have the first one and the others, I'm getting this even though it sucked" excuse. That is the lamest thing ever, how sad can you be?

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i hav no beef with u SHREK, but theres a lot of things with Gort Pred that i will agree on. im sure uv stated many times that u dont like the movie, but at least let us who did enjoy it, talk about it without critisism. we respected ur opinion of it....respect ours?

SHREK

SHREK

@ Gortpred.......huh? lool

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

YAUTJA  Thank you.   and SHREK why don't you just either respect others who like a movie or just wait until AVPR is out on DVD and AVP3 is in talks on here. You don't talk nonesence, you just try to bring others down who like it. I'v seen so many f**king threads here about the movie, the ppl who like it are there, and out of no were there you are telling all those ppl how there waisting there time and yours just becasue they like the movie and you don't. Since you come here alot to talk about this movie still, maybe deep down inside you really like it. Alot of ppl are right, when they ask "why are you still here if your just gonna talk bad about it" and the excuse is "oh I'm a die hard fan of corse I'm gonna be here" well seriously, I think now some of you like it. It grew on you I bet. You even called some ppl on here stupid for liking this movie. WHAT?   >:(   calling others stupid for liking a movie? That is the worst thing ever.

Freshbreath3

Freshbreath3

I agree with Gort Pred  most reviewers make the movie even worse.  just shut up already and buy the dvd or not  Too bad I don't have HD TV to AVPR in Blu Ray DVD.

SHREK

SHREK

i think some of u need to relax and just remember its JUST A FILM... and i mainly come on this site cus i like 2 see the artwork... i see peoples comments and its as if u all treat it as a religion...u think i care if u like the movie or not or if u giv a crap what i say....if u like it good for u...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed