Woodruff Talks About Future

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 04:27:40 PM

Author
Woodruff Talks About Future (Read 14,358 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well Jordan its good to know you’re very confident about yourself. I like movies that are great too, American History X, American Psycho, One Flew over the Cukoo’s Nest, Misery, The Shinning, Predator, Jaws, The Big Lowbowski, Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Batman Begins, Katie Morgan blowjob (oh wait that’s a private movie    ;D  ) My list can go on. But AVPR is one of those movies where your not meant to give a f**k. everyone here knows the directors have said that they aimed for an 80"s B action movie right? You all act like you didn't know.   Guess what?....you missed my point again lol this is funny and annoying. I didn't say shit about your movies; I was using that as an example

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

brian, you and only like 4 other ppl on here are the only cool ones here. It's hard running into a site like this and finding ppl that are cool. Ya know if slugsworth was here    8)   this would all be over.

brian

brian

thanks gort predd yeah you are tooo i agree with you on all these comments

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

J and J Thomas..YES come back!!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

ok I got it. Get Jim, John Thomas and James for writers, get either Stan or ADI and get the Bros. back for directors and BAM AVP3

thebbeenn

thebbeenn

AVP is the worst idea since Greedo shooting first! The 1st AVP -  directed by Paul WS Andersson, the man who gave us the Mortal Combat movies (oooh what a merit)! It's really a wonder how he could throw the two coolest Sci-fi villains together in the same movie and NOT succeed.   I thought MAYbe AVP Requiem had some potential, but after yet another totally gimped out Predator who got his ass kicked by virtually everybody who is somebody, I gave up on the this "franchize" forever. And the Alien/Predator Hybrid queen...that was a "quality" character there, wasn't it? Here's what they probably thought the 5 minutes of brainstorming her into the world.   "So guys, we need to make our mark on the franchize, 'cause we're important ..n stuff."  "Oh yay I got an idea! Let's have her laying eggs DIRECTLY down the host's throats! I mean, the mandibles kinda makes her look like a facehugger!"  "GAWD you are such a genious!"  "Oooh also, let's have the Chestburters hatch after about one minute after gestation! I don't wanna have to wait for the cool stuff to happen. Suspence buildup and anticipation are SO overrated..."    No... AVP is but a sidestory, thrown together as fan service only. It has no bearing on either franchize.   So, give me a Predator 3, and an Alien 5. Give me new pray for the Predator. Give me an armada Space Jockeys in all kinds of mind-warpingly weird shapes - created by none other that H.R. Giger.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well somebody hates the AVP comics and movies. (In AVPR the Predator kicked everyone's ass, not the alien) but it doesn't matter.   This makes me think of the post i made back in the day when Batman Begins came out and I didn't like it. I do now but back then.

brian

brian

i agree with you the beeem

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well we all know Im all good for an AVP3 but...there is nothing more I would love to see (besides the Wolverine movie) and that is PREDATOR 3  However...I don't see how or what they can do for Alien 5. In AR I could of sworn they said Riply killed the last of them all in ALiens and Alien 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed