AvP Requiem DVD Menus

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 11:47:19 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD Menus (Read 9,066 times)

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

;D   Great!!!! It looks better than AvP's this time.I like it...there's only one more thing to do now...BUY THE DVD APRIL 15th!!!!!!   8)     :o     ;D  

;D   won!!!!!!!

predator343

predator343

Those menus looks too dark but they rock little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Jose Cano

Jose Cano

This menu look way sicker than AVP im totally going to buy it in blue ray    ;D     ;D     ;D  

zalman

zalman

could not wait for the uk version so i bought the us version so far the menus i dont care about the 2nd cd it comes with is so u can download too ur hard for a portable device xtra stuff is not bad would have wanted more deleted seens and outtakes as for the film itsgetting better with more guts etc and it rated 18 for uk and r rated for the us all i can say is bring on AvP:3 !   >:D  

ALIENSTARFREAK

ALIENSTARFREAK

???  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

I like the menu's, but they're dark also.  It would be cool to have a menu that shows Wolf on the left half side and it has the option to view the movie, then on the bottom middle of the screen would be the predalien it gives the option to select scenes and on the right half side of the screen menu would be the alien and allows you to view bonus features. at the top of the screen is earth which allows you to click set-up and language options  can't wait for the DVD to come i'm buying it!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

PredatorAlien

PredatorAlien

Awsome! Can't wait!   ;D  

xAvP2MasTeRx

xAvP2MasTeRx

i like the Predalien in the background   ;D  

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

i got mine already, very cool, plus the cover of the DVD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed