AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated Version

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 05:15:04 PM

Author
AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated Version (Read 14,087 times)

XENOMORPH ALIENS

it sounds cool and i'm still going to get the dvd on april 15th the extended unrated verison.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

I want the short version, I mean, only the trailer. I am trying to forget this abomination has been shown in a theater. fishing567: I agree. Looking at the "good" scenes, the bad ones will be an incredible experience.

eating_puppies

Is it just me or do the chestbursters look like piranha plants? Aliens vs. Predator vs. Mario!    :D  

opa flenter

ehm, yeah. i think its just you....   ;)  

Spoon

Spoon

I cant believe how crappy the aliens look.  Damn ADI really sucks. Those chestbursters looks like those worms that come out of the Tremors mouth in the movie Tremors.   Pathetic!

Clark

Clark

In AvP3, Ripley #8 will wake up in her new CryoTube on the way to LV-426 and AvP2 will have all been a dream...    :D  

frenchpred

"Greg & Colin Strause => Liar Since the begining."   ::)     ::)    they never lied kid

Greenband

Greenband

"XxSaNdMaNxX | 06 Apr 2008 04:1717 greenband believe me theres more then just that scene missing but like always"the BUDGET" witch i think is BS but when u get the dvd watch comentary with the bros and john davis and ull see what else is missing "  Of course there is more. However, they showed the single scene in every freaking commercial for the movie. So its fairly obvious that the scene was completely filmed. You would have thought that it made one of these extended DVD's. Or if anything a spot in the DVD's deleted scenes section.

Deco

Deco

Good Review of the deleted scenes.... Its a shame the movie was crap on monolithic proportions.

xAvP2MasTeRx

nice article, i got to read it right before i went to buy the DVD (on the 15th of april)  i am happy with the extended cut, the movie is much better in my opinion, compared to the theatrical, but nothing beats the second alien movie and the first predator   ;)  

Can sombody upload pics. of the unrated edition i went to go buy it but they were out so im stuck with the Rated R editon

The unrated edition is better, in terms of gore and what not, but I still think they could've added alot more to the movie itself.  *Chris* or {cppsp}.   8)  

gangstapred

gangstapred

the unrated is 100 times better

gangstapred

gangstapred

the unrated is 100 times better    :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed