AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated Version

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 05:15:04 PM

Author
AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated Version (Read 14,081 times)

Darkness

Darkness

If anything, I’m consistent. Here’s my second article in the deleted scenes line: AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated. I’ve detailed every new scene in the Unrated cut with screens.

20080405_06

Don’t get your hopes up though. I thought it was pretty disappointing as the scenes don’t add a whole lot to the movie. When I get the UK DVD, my next article will revolve around the 20 minutes of deleted scenes on that.

Gort Pred

There is one reason why I'm happy. Once again this is 100% what I was expecting. Not unhappy one bit. It's just like when i saw it in the theater, I got everything I came there to see.

Wolfpred

i don't care how long the deleted scenes are, i'm still getting the unrated special edition    :P  

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i just bought the dvd and man i must say there is diffrence but not something to go crazy about.... P.S  the coloring transfer is still really dark.................

Griker

Griker

they should have left the jessy scene the same   i liked when she got cliped to the wall

XenoVC

XenoVC

Good Read,Darkness    :)  

GridAlien

GridAlien

So they made a bad movie worse.  Nice.

PREDALIEN-K.

No they made a great movie even better    ;D  

Le Celticant

Greg & Colin Strause => Liar Since the begining.

bobcunk

she still gets cliped to the wall but now her bottom falls off.

GridAlien

GridAlien

No sane person can call this movie great.  It's an insult to the Alien series.

Krycek

Krycek

No one buy the unrated unless you feel like  shelling out 30 bucks for what you read here.

Starkiller

Would have liked more and longer scenes! but im still looking for to the DVD

Gort Pred

I don't think there liars, they said everything that is in it. Jessy gets scliced, u see the sout ship in the beginning, a new scene of Wolf seeing the recording, and a few more character dev. scenes, and they did say that they wanted the final battle longer but they coudn't. They said if there lucky, the final battle will be a little bit longer, IF THERE LUCKY.  They never said and no one should of expected this to be like an hour longer. Now I don't know what to say about the color, it may just be that you need great eyes like mine and EVERYONE ELSE WHO LIKES IT or your just blind.

JK

JK

Wolf in the crashed ship.  http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZ-VG3r4Je8

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed