NECA AvP Requiem Series 2 Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 06, 2008, 12:21:46 AM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Series 2 Review (Read 6,255 times)

Corporal Hicks

Almost 4 months after the releases of Series 1, NECA’s AvPR Series 2 has finally made its way onto the shelves and Figures.com has put up their review of the series:

“NECA’s sculptors (rock on Tankman!) have a lot of love for Aliens and Predators and it shows in spades on these two figures. Both Predators feature the same body; an amazing mesh of steely armor, rough leather and muscular hide. Some seriously skilled work is seen here gang. The metal armor is particularly nice, with all its pockmarks, cuts and intricate alien design. Trappings such as the Predator’s dreads, bone necklace, bandolier, skirt and collapsed throwing discs are actually separatley sculpted pieces, all adding to the stunning realism of the figures.”

It’s quite a positive review. They really do praise the figures. Be sure to check out the whole thing, pictures and all. Thanks to XenoVC for the news.

War Wager

War Wager

That review really tised me back into getting the masked version. It's an awesome piece.    8)  

Huol

Huol

Those look awful.

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

I want to buy  some figures and start a collection, but I never have enough money

abandoned as a facehugger

Why does my predalien figurine look different   >:(  

Ty

Ty

Man I want that Predator with mask figure, it would look sooo good on my shelf next to my Hybrid fig.    ;D   Also, click my name, sign the guestbook.

Krycek

Krycek

Did they just come out in England or something? I have had my Masked Wolf for a while now.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

I LOVE BOTH PREDATORS, THANKS NECA !! THANKS TANKMAN !!

rycher

rycher

man im getting kinda sick of the Pred figures.    I want some more Alien figures.   ::)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Maybe Series 4 then. Lol.    :P   Series 3 is all Predator again.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

whats happenin with the preds face? does it detach?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

They look cool! How much will they cost? (I'm from the UK btw)

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

Cool Figures!!!   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I got mine for...£11, I think. But I've only got the masked version. The unmasked is gonna have to wait 'till end of the month.

Zeemiee

Zeemiee

$15 face hugger

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed