Three AvPR Featurettes

Started by Darkness, Apr 09, 2008, 08:09:37 PM

Author
Three AvPR Featurettes (Read 9,942 times)

shred predator

shred predator

rob ski is right- looks just like star wars ep 3 mustafar- they should have left aloe the pred world and avp movies in general after all- thats just my opinion.

shred predator

shred predator

left alone! the pred world

shred predator

shred predator

just leave the predator mystique alone- the more we want to see the less cool the preds will be. less is better in cases of badass, (used to be) scary aliens!

Dane

Dane

I would have expected Preds to live in a jungle type planet.   ???  

Spoon

Spoon

All though jungle planet would be cool but it wont go well with how they are technologically advanced. Im ok with seeing alot of the predator but i agree aliens should be kept on a low as they are sneaky little things and better to know nothing about them.  They really need stan winstons aliens back as ADI's aliens are not scary at all.  Having those dinosaur mouths now just look so damn stupid.  I rather see there smaller mouths with smaller sharper teeth then those t-rex teeth they now have.  small and and many teeth are so much more scary then a huge mouth with big teeth.

ZEN

ZEN

@Rob-----ski.  I dont really care about the "RIP-OFFS" because George Lucas ripped many people off.For instance,those hooded things are a rip off of Orco from HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE which is why they had to get rid of him for the movie.And the beginning of those films are rip-offs of a film from the 50's.Also 7 people are killed 1 at a time by an E.T.,and then the movie ends with a big explosion with only 2 survivers.1 came out in 79,the other in 87.A group of people go into a complex,wearing packs on they're shoulders with big lights on them,some have normal guns,the others have huge weapons on pivots hooked to their bodies.1 came out in 86,the other in 1990.Plus look at all the films that came out last year that was based off old stuff (TRANSFORMERS,SWEENY TOD,TMNT etc).I see the point your making,and I understand it completely,but I hope you see the point I'm trying to make and see it with the same coolness and logic as what I saw for yours.I may sound like an A-hole,but I'm not trying to pick a fight. PEACE ROB-----SKI!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Weasel

Weasel

Rob, don't bring shit fest rip off halo into this. The entire game is a huge rip off and unoriginal.

fritzilla

fritzilla

It's hilarious when someone says an Alien movie is a rip off from Halo which pretty much ripped off huge elements from Aliens.

old skool

old skool

your pictures are cool   ;D     8)     ;)     ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed