AvPR Blu-Ray Menus

Started by Darkness, Apr 10, 2008, 08:01:57 PM

Author
AvPR Blu-Ray Menus (Read 3,515 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Various shots of the AvP Requiem Blu-Ray menu can be seen over on DVDActive. Presumably it’s from the UK Blu-Ray release though I expect the US one will be the same.

If you’ve read the comments on that article as well, the webmaster indicated the Extended version isn’t on on the UK Blu-Ray release. It only contains the theatrical version. Instead, you have to view the extra scenes in the 20mins deleted scenes feature. Thanks to JK for the news.

War Wager

War Wager

YEAH FIRST COMMENT!  WOOO!  I'm pretty disappionted with having to view the scenes seperate, would have prefered watching them as they'd be seen in the movie.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

So you mean there's 20min. of extra scences only in this DVD?

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

Wait a minute   will the 20 mins deleted scenes will also be in Aliens vs Predator Requiem: Extreme Unrated Set DVD

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

The Blu-Ray disc menus looks great,but i think that if in the UK Blu-Ray disc the deleted scenes are just some extra and not added to the whole movie....well...i think that this isn't just right     :(  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

WTF???? we americans get only 8 extra minutes and they get 20 extra minutes...somethings noty right here

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

Please this cant be happening   I hope they put the 20 mins of deleted scenes in AVPR 2 discs unrated set US DVD.    ???  

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

when I mean unrated 2 discs I mean regular dvd also  not blu ray   I don't have blu ray.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed