Predator / AvPR Blu-Ray Reviews

Started by Darkness, Apr 10, 2008, 08:39:54 PM

Author
Predator / AvPR Blu-Ray Reviews (Read 3,731 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a couple of new reviews on Blu-Ray.com. The first for AvP Requiem. It’s pretty detailed and they give it 3.5/5 overall. The next one is for Predator. They gave the same score to that one… but only because of the absence of extras. The movie itself scored 5/5.

20080410_01

The reviewer mentions you can make out new details in the movie because of the high-definition. Like gruesome details of the skinned bodies hanging in the tree. It’s such a shame Fox didn’t include the features from the SE DVD though. It’s the best film in the series.

Purebreedalien

Cool, too bad I don't have a Blu-Ray player    :(  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Nor a Playstation3   :'(  

Highland

Highland

i may have to re-think my format options....   8)  

Jose Cano

Jose Cano

Thank god i have a PS3   ;D  

YutaniDitch

So, let me get this right: They do Predator on Blu-Ray, which has a storage capacity of three times a DVD Dual Layer, and YET they sell the movie WITHOUT EXTRAS AT ALL...? This is what I call 'stealing'...  And Blu-Rays don't come cheap, more expensive than the Two-Disc Definitive Edition... not worth the money just to get few sharper shots of blood-soaked corpses, if you ask me...     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

Johnny Handsome

I actually like the look of those screencaps, their sharp and not as over-contrasted.   :)  

ZEN

ZEN

If they make one with more then what I have on my CE:P1,then I'll get it.But I'll have to wait until I get a PS3.

awesomeman

awesomeman

Kinda sounds like a waste since its more expensive than normal dvds yet adds nothing... what a shame.   :'(  

xAvP2MasTeRx

this is exactly why i am staying to standard DVD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed