Strauses Talk About Blu-Ray

Started by Darkness, Apr 12, 2008, 11:36:15 PM

Author
Strauses Talk About Blu-Ray (Read 8,900 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

david fincher is a god

Hemi

Hemi

@Zen comparing alien 3 to the 2 avp movies...shame on you..  These flicks will never come near Alien 3. Alien 3 was the last great alien movie, it was downhill after that...  These 2 will NEVER come near David Fincher...

Crom

Crom

Actually they are working on Fincher's new movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, so they have gotten near him.

ZEN

ZEN

@Hemi  Sorry mate,no offense.I was just saying that when A3 came out it was like the AVP movies now,with lots of people disliking it.The only reason I consider AVP and AVP-R better then A3 is because they have the predator in them,and thats it.I have the ALIEN QUADRILOGY (finally) AND ITS AWESOME!!!!!   ;D     ;D  .  PEACE!!!!! ,,V.   ;D  .V,,

Hemi

Hemi

@Zen  true, reactions were disappointing. But for different reasons. People expected an alien brawl with guns blazing, and they got a lone alien movie like part 1. Alien 3 won allot of hearts allong the years, and the special edition gives a good view of how David Fincher wanted it to be. Frankly I liked it from day one, and didnt understand what the fuss was all about.  Avp just disappoints in general movie makin history. In 20 years it wont be a better movie, and alien 3 proved to be ahead of its time.

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

the movie is so f**king dark even on the dvd.screw these two assholes.

lamepredator

lamepredator

its funny how these guys talk about how much went into makeing the it so they didint have to use much cgi but i dont think any of the ideas went into the stroy. and why do these idiot wirters think there going to get more money form that strike if they cant even make good stroys? its like on one knows what  a medium its like hollywood just sell horror flims to highschoolers. like   the ring and one missed call or just a lame snuf flick like saw i want my mind to rase here and be awed not sit there going wtf did i pay 10$ to watch a moive thats so damn half assed or cut back it just ruins it.

@erjonlazio, and lamepredator,  Hey man, give the S. Bro's some credit, i'm sure they worked hard.  It's not easy to satisfy EVERY single critical person out there.  Trying to redo the Alien movies, is next to impossible.  Think about it  Those movies were classics, it was a different perspective.  You could even see it in the later Alien movies.  Alien and ALIENS were great!  Full of suspense, as the years went by, most of what made an Alien movie was removed.  AVP is hard because each species have a different style of story, to incorperate both into one is REALLY hard!  So give 'em a break.  Okay?  Peace.  *Chris*  or {cppsp}.   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed