Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest'

Started by Darkness, Apr 19, 2008, 06:05:10 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver: 'Let Ripley Rest' (Read 21,178 times)

YautjaFan

YautjaFan

ZEN and monkeyracer: Okay, thanks. Now I need to go find Concrete Jungle...   :(  

you-asked-for-it

you-asked-for-it

It's the fans fault for making the AvP franchise an average success.  Now FOX will continue making more of them with untalented film makers and crap actors.  Well done idiots!

spinner7478

to: you-asked-for-it  I'm a fan of the AVP movies, but I'm also willing to acknowledge how ridiculous they are and how much better they should have been.  Well...the same could be said for Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection.  While they were definitely better "films," and both movies had a lot of positives...they effectively killed the Alien franchise.  I honestly think it was a choice by 20th Century Fox between: "OK, we either try the AVP franchise, or we give up completely on the Alien movies."  I agree that the AVP movies have probably ruined any chance of Alien 5...but did we really have much of a shot before they came along?

YautjaFan

YautjaFan

Yeah, I agree. I am a giant AvP fan and a big predophile and I will say that AvP:R had bad: lighting  dialogue  But still, FOX probably made the decision to make it on their own. "If you build it they will come" No true fan could resist seeing the next installment to their favorite franchise EVER!

Hell-Scorpion

There probably will be an Alien 5 and Predator 3 after Aliens Vs. Predator 2 (I like discount AVP-R as a sequel to Alien vs. Predator). Shame, though, I woulda like to see Ripley in Aliens Vs. Predator 2...Oh, well maybe she'll appear in AVP 3 (the game.).

ZEN

ZEN

I have to agree with Yautja Fan and spinner7478,it wasnt we who ruined them,it was the fault of those individuals who did'nt demand more.

nodnol

nodnol

please no AVP 3   but Alien 5 and Predator 3, yes I want to see those made

YautjaFan

YautjaFan

AvP:3!!!!!!!!!! But only with a good writer and director. They should just discount everything brought on by AvPR and make fun of the directors of AvPR in some way...boo! No predalien dreads! GAH! No. Bad. Controversial.  So P3 A5 and AvP3 but only with good directors and writers...not necessarily well known actors though. I like Sanaa Lathan and I'd never heard of her.

wondersous

wondersous

^^^^^^^^AVP 3 only if it ignores the ending to AVP 2 and strause brothers are not apart of it and only if it is completely in space, no origin story, no spcae jockeys, no alien planet, and it is written well, made well, and acted well  But I would rather have a Alien 5 and Predator 3

Mortal-Slaughter

I Want To See A AVP3.Only AVP 3,No More AVP4 Or More,I Want It To Connect The Alien Story And Then Do A Best Predator3 And Alien 5

YautjaFan

YautjaFan

I think the origin story and space jockies are intruiging.

simon

simon

^^^^^^^having space jockey's and origin story and connecting AVP 3 to the Alien story would absolutely kill any interest I have left in an Avp 3, Alien 5 and Predator 3, what a complete shitty idea that would be for an AVP 3, assholes

wonderous

wonderous

^^^^^^^^^^^  Ditto Simon, ditto, asshole ideas and would dig a grave for the Alien franchise, don't give a rat's ass about predator franchise

ditto williams

ditto williams

^^  I agree simon!

wacko

wacko

common, alien 5 makes sense, even predator 3 does.......avp3 on the other hand......does not make any f**king sense, avp 2 killed that pathetic franchise

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed