No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2008, 09:09:04 PM

Author
No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets (Read 15,161 times)

nishnish

nishnish

The us version is 1hr 41 mins.  Extra footage added nothing to an already crappy movie.

I haven't bought it yet.  But I probbly will just to "have it", you know?  Okay then, I guess it doesn't add much huh?  @starwars,  What ass?  She had no ass?  and what the hell?  I thought this was an AVP page not a critisize the horrible blonde actor page.  She isn't as good as it gets, I was unimpressed.  Low budjet.  I hope the third is actually somewhat like the originals.  You know actually suspensfull!  I don't get this whole "Aliens on earth" thing, send 'em to the edge of the galaxy and let 'em fight it out  out there!  Okay, Peace.  *Chris* or {cppsp}.   8)  

groon

groon

the US unrated version [101 mins] is actually the same as the UK dvd [97 minute] version - the UK's has a shorter running time due to 4% pal speedup.

nishnish

nishnish

^^ah, got it.  Why they hell doesn't Region 1 convert to region 2?  Isn't PAL better than NTSC?

chris

chris

What the UK got on DVD is the same as the U.S unrated Version. BUT Fox will be releaseing the "The Definitive Edition" with new scenes in it at a later date. oh and comes in a tin.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed