No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2008, 09:09:04 PM

Author
No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets (Read 15,010 times)

mender

mender

AVP 2 is like a really bad egg sandwhich, how the f**k do you mess up a egg sandwhich????????, FOX and the strause brothers managed to ruin a franchise with the shit of avp 2 rather easily with their duller than dish water so called film.  Avp 3 could not fix up the humongous mess from avp 2, it is finished, they f**ked up the franchise and shitted all over it

mender

mender

^^^^^Sulaco and Zen  shows that you too like a movie with no plot, can barely see anything (and don't say turn the brighness up shit, you should not have to do that, and even with the brightness all the way up it is still dark and faded)  also shows you like a movie with the absolute worst directing I have seen, I mean it was plagiarism, every f**king scene was a rip off of Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Alien VS Predator, Predator, Predator 2 and other films, no f**king originality  also shows you like a movie that screws up the Alien franchise incorporating Yutani in it  Also shows you like a movie with really bad acting in it  Also shows you like movies that ruin two franchises  Also shows you like a movie that makes Alien VS Predator 1 look good, good job Paul Anderson, FOX should have hired him again for the sequel, he would have done a hell of a better job that the strause f**kers.  Anderson would have made a much better Aliens VS Predator - Requiem (such a dumb title) film, he should have been the one to make it, afterall he was the first one that showed the Predalien  Also shows that you simply like watching bad movies.

dipps

dipps

Not buying this dvd, rented it for free and did not like it at all, was hoping it was going to be good but was vastly disappointed.  Why can't fox make a good AVP movie, preferably one that has nothing to do with Alien 1-4 and Predator 1-2, and having a story of its own.  But after the avp 2 debacle, I really don't want another mess of a movie with avp 3, no thanks to avp 3

neato

neato

good riddance, that absolute last thing avp 2 needs is an extended version to make it even more crap, if that is even possible

wash wash silvia

wash wash silvia

instead of making another atrocious movie (avp 3) after the insult that is avp 2, how about you donate the money to helping wildlife and the environment 20th Century FOX???????

space

space

I never saw a movie like avp 2 before.....................you know.................a movie so filled with unbelievable amounts of shit that attracts so many flies and attracts so many dumb people that actually like the movie, idiots.  Why would anyone want to waste more time and money watching an extended version???!!! just pile on the shit why don't you???????

gent

gent

I have not seen avp 2......guess I won't bother either

spacejokey

spacejokey

I am glad there is no extended version, what could possibly be added on to the film?      wait, more bad dialogue and crappy directing right??? I guess that is what they meant, 20 Th century fox and strause brothers don't want to crap up their movie any more than they need to, because the film is already brimming with crap, so much crap it is overflowing

spacejockey

spacejockey

would add that it is starting to stink in here because the movie is filled with so much shit

Sulaco

Sulaco

mender and starwars This shows what movies I like: AQ,avp,avpr,p1,p2,term1,t2,madm,roadw,young guns1&2,tombstone,deadwood1&2,gladiator,3102 y,platoon,apoco.now,saving p ryan, blade1&2, rambo1&4,matrix1-3,crow,and so on... my point is I don't have starwars so I suggest you should get a bluray player to better see the ass hairs on the back of chewbaccas suit.  PEACE FAGS

starwars

starwars

sulaco^^^ blueray sucks.  Nothing wrong with standard dvds

Sulaco

Sulaco

I've got both, but yeah high def isn't the jump that dvd was from vhs!!! I bet we can agree on that. Anyway the blonde bimbo in avpr... well her *ss looks better on bluray.    ;D  

starwars

starwars

The blonde and her ass and tits were the only good thing in avp r, the rest sucks

Sulaco

Sulaco

Well then keep giving old Lucus your money, he's got another starwars that may be up your alley, his rereleases are way worse then fox ever did, sorry I just really hate Lucus... But yeah I really dislike avp so I sort of understand you.

groon

groon

I bought the UK AVPR dvd today and it IS the extended cut [96 minutes pal] - it says "with 7 additional minutes of blood soaked action" on the back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed