No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2008, 09:09:04 PM

Author
No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets (Read 15,011 times)

ZEN

ZEN

Well that sucks,you guys wont get the super cool DVD set.Now,normaly with other stuff I'd just point and laugh,but not here.I wish FOX would pull their heads out of their a$$es because this is pissing me off   >:(  . Sorry guys/gals   :(     :(     :(  .

Gul_kalvo

Gul_kalvo

I have heard it on R1 DVD.  And if you think that the movie look dark at the theather, just wait to hear it (because you will hardly see anything) on DVD. Do not lose your time trying to adjust your TV.   And do not worry about extended edition. There is not much too see, as you for sure have read on reviews.  I think we all have paid to see the movie in december/january. To be honest, I have not found any reason to invest more on this crap.   The only fun in here is to freeze frames. Now you will know why the unmasked predator inspecting the crashing ship was eliminated from theater cut.   I have to insist on how bad the ADI creatures look again. My opinion is that FOX decision after first screening was to dark the movie to hide them.    To all gore lovers, do not care to open your bag of nachos, you will not find much more blood to dip here.  Game over...

Deco

Deco

A true testiment to just how much Fox appreciate the fans of their franchises. God I hated this AVP film. AVP deserves a grand relaunch - and a different company need to buy the rights in order to do that as its evident Fox dont care about Alien or Predator.

xAvP2MasTeRx

i feel bad for the people living in the UK, getting the theatrical version of the movie instead of the unrated version   >:(   BTW, the movie looks MUCH better on DVD, at least for me it does, i can see everything, crystal clear, and i have the standard DVD (extreme unrated) version, i wonder how great it would be with Blu-ray   ;D  

>:(   i hate fox a bit now!!!!!!

blackhawk

blackhawk

A few months down the road FOX will release a version with the extra footage that wasn't present in the current release.....just to make some extra coin!    ;D   gotta love 20th century FOX!!

The Cat

The Cat

Does this mean, that the uk DVD's & blu-ray have no extra footage? and its just the theatrical version? im confused?    :-\  

vastato2006

This doesn't really shock me. I read on Wikipedia that the Unrated cut was 101 minutes long. And when I saw a preorder case for the film at Woolworths (I'm British, so I have to wait until May 12th to get the film), it said the same. I never expected any special extensions in particular, so it doesn't matter to me.

Xeno-Wolf

Xeno-Wolf

Well...maybe its because i've just come to accept that Fox will do what they want regardless...because i'm just happy I get 'a' version of the movie, rather than nothing at all... And we all know how money works - i'm sure a new version of the movie will be released later!

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Now, this is wierd. As I mentioned earlier, I thought that the UK rules applied for the rest of europe, too, but here in sweden the movie is out on DVD, and it's unrated... strange.    ???   I guess it's different for each country..

starwars

starwars

who f**king cares if their is no UK  extended cut, the movie (avp r) sucked donkey balls and everyone knows it, come on, admit it, it sucked

ZEN

ZEN

@ starwars  If you did'nt like AVPR thats alright,but some of us loved it,so stop trying to force people to hate something just because you did'nt like it.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I second that Zen: Just because I hate the Phantom Menace doesnt make me run all over the internet telling people Anakin is ruining this franchise with his sh*tty acting!!!! Or did I actually just say it?

starwars

starwars

twats, I did not say i like episode one, twat, shit heads.  avp 2 sucks, I dont give a f**k if you two liked it, shows you have extremely bad taste

yahaha

yahaha

^^star wars,   totally agree, the force is strong, but not with avp -r, have no absolute desire for a avp 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed