AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales (Read 20,497 times)

nodnol

nodnol

I don't want a AVP 3.  After AVP 1, I wanted a AVP 2, but after the trash that is AVP 2, I don't want a AVP 3

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I want AVP3 and P3, A5...you just can't do anything with it anymore.   As for somethings I read and still i'm guessing noone saw the unrated version but I'm really tired of answering this stuff so w/e  I'm getting board of waiting now, I want some news now.

Semaka

Semaka

Quotenodnol | 01 May 2008 20:03 75  I don't want a AVP 3. After AVP 1, I wanted a AVP 2, but after the trash that is AVP 2, I don't want a AVP 3
You're right, AvP was bad. AvP:R was better than AvP, but it also sucked (let's face it, it wasn't that great of a movie), but at least, if they want to make an AvP3, make it the best, I mean, it can't get worse than Avp1 or 2

ZEN

ZEN

@ Sulaco  Wolf wasnt on the pred ship with Chet,that was a different pred.In the space between Chet bursting and the scene were shes killing all the preds,at the bottom of the screan it says "2 days later" because the ship is charging up for launch.And in the novels/comics the preds have hyperdrives and stardrives.And yes,the only hybrids were the drones and Chet.Not to sure about the trophy wall,only watched the movie once.And you and I are both right,they need to do a lot for AVP3!!!.   @ everyone else  Do you seriously want the franchise to end with just AVP and AVPR?.I want an AVP film that will replace P1 as my favorite,I loved the films,but I'm tired of P1 being my favorite film of all time,it's been almost 2 decades!!.I want a new favorite film!!!.  PEACE!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

nodnol

nodnol

---Semaka   I said AVP was better than AVP R, that is why I don't want a AVP 3, since AVP R sucked and is complete and utter shit

chalante

chalante

I concur, AVP 2 is regurgitated shit.....AVP 3 will be shit as well if the strauses have anything to do with it. 20TH CENTURY FOX should just do Alien 5 or Predator 3 or just give up, AVP and AVP 2 (EVEN MORE SO WITH AVP 2, complete shit) are fossilized shit

wonderous

wonderous

If I read that AVP 3 is going to mess up Alien 1-4 and Predator 1-2 by incorporating an origin story, or by going to the Alien planet or by having space jockeys,or if the strause brothers have anything to do with it then I will officially boycott the movie.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

If Fox are saving the best for last, they'll need to hire established writer(s) and director(s) because the last thing we fans want is a piece of crap for an excuse of a beloved franchise.  Fox obviously haven't learned from their mistakes with AvP and AvPR.

PREDALIEN-K.

What do you guys think:  1:Should AVP3 be in the Future.  2:In contemporary times  3:or in the past with the Predator pyramids.

wonderous

wonderous

-------PREDALIEN-K  4.  Don't want a AVP 3.  also  5.  'Alien 5' and 'Predator 3' yes

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

i'm curious here, can anyone think of a story for ALIEN 5? I'm asking the ppl here and Fox. Pred 3 can happen, and AVP3 even if ppl don't want it, but Alien 5. Watch AR again and listen to when the general says the alien race is wiped out. Then all the clone aliens or w/e are all desrtoyed just like the first alien in Alien. Think about it, AR was Alien but with more ppl and new story. But really though. What can we do to Alien 5...and not milk it? I mean wanting Alien 5, then 6 then 7 is milking it. What is this star wars? Why make more of 4 movies when we only have 2 of the new one? (and idk if there bad)

Semaka

Semaka

Well, let's see, I want Alien 5, if they make one, to be in space, I don't want to see Space Jokeys because, I think that will be bullshit, and this will make aliens a little uninteresting, the attention will turn to the space jokeys. Ok, so, Alien (1 alien), Aliens (lots of aliens), Alien 3 (one alien, runner), Alien 4 (lots of aliens, clones), hey, why not making an Alien 5, with 3 kinds of aliens, a big hive, on an alien planet, with the queen, and runners, drones and a new species, like Praetorian. And with some humans trying to colonize a new planet, sent by the Company (i want the action to be before Alien 4 (because Perez said that Ripley killed all the aliens, but he can be wrong).

Semaka

Semaka

Oh, btw, if you want to see space Jokeys, why not making an Alien 5, but not to be an Alien 5, to be like Alien Roots, or something like that, and explan how the eggs were found in Alien. And at the beggining of the movie, to see the spacejokey being killed by the alien coming out of him, and by that, we see a new kind of alien, an hybrid between SpaceJokey and alien. That will be a new thing. But, if they want to make something like that, it has to be a masterpiece of an movie!

ZEN

ZEN

They are going to make AVP3,but if you dont start demanding stuff from FOX now (all of you) we'll just get another film thats s**t when compared to the other films.And do some of you ppl honestly think the predators whould let the aliens go extinct?.Just because we humans cant find them does'nt mean they are'nt in another galaxy!.I would like to see A5 take place in the past or something like that,and P3 should take place in the future.I do like Semakas ideas though.IF YOU PEOPLE DO'NT START DEMANDING NOW---ALL OF YOU---WE'LL END UP WITH PURE HORSE S**T!!!!!.  P.S. I found this by accident http://www.freewebs.com/theloneyautja/theyautja.htm .

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Wo wo wo ZEN and Semaka hold on!  There is an alien origin, its in the books. There will be alot of pissed off fans of the novels if they make a movie like that and its its own, not the book. The books tell you enough about the aliens and predators. The space jocky (in one of the books) created the aliens. There is or should be no alien home world, (unless you count the space jocky world)  And alot of pple here say (in stone apparently    ::)  ) that after AVP the aliens are dead. The francise has been destroyed. Well how would making a sequel help them? There is only one way to begin something back from the dead and that is a word called "reboost" like batman. BF and B&R killed Batman, but BB brought him back. We need a reboost of Alien and that is something I DO NOT want.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed