New Aliens: CM Images!

Started by Darkness, Mar 02, 2008, 05:08:35 PM

Author
New Aliens: CM Images! (Read 20,639 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

me want.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

I am extemely excited about this game. I don't have an Xbox or a Playstation 3 but THIS game could entice me to get either system. For me this is almost like an actual squel to interacting you within a actual sequel to a film. I do have a PC but I would rather want to experience this type of action top quality.  If this is done well we could see how this could measure to an actual alien movie. BRING THIS ON!

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

OMG, thats so damn sexy.

XenoVC

XenoVC

This is gonna be the best Aliens Game yet!   8)  

Mike G.

Mike G.

That's insane.   If you could some how teleport these pictures back to 1988, I would have easily believed that these are screenshots from the next Alien movie.  Never in wildest dreams would I have thought that graphics could ever be this good. Looks like the Aliens are going to be scary again... finally.

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

any news on a release date?

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

I think I just found religion...   :D  

konradski

konradski

hmm remember guys/gals these are still image,s  how it works out when movement is added is a whole diffrent story  i just played sof 3 and it absolute c*** compared to the gameplay demo and the lovely bloody carnage shown in the stills  same for cod 4 looks lovely yet you only acutaly get to do somthing on the last missions wereby you interact instead of just triggering set points in the game game folk will understand this. as you can play cod4 up to the sniper part just by letting the team mates dispatch the enemy and then you just trigger the next activation point game sequence

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Whoah... two words for ya: FREAK'N SICK!!   >:D     ;)  

egg

egg

i have... Hope   :)     :)     :)  

zajcew

zajcew

This looks amazing man!!!!!!!!!!   :o  

bobcunk

bobcunk

the look great but have the avp muscles on the arms.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Beautiful!! Damn this looks awesome! If done right, this game will be BIG!!!!! This is my second most anticpated game (next to Gears 2).

i can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :smiley

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

NOYCE!!!!!    ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed