Randy Pitchford Talks Aliens

Started by Darkness, Mar 06, 2008, 09:01:32 PM

Author
Randy Pitchford Talks Aliens (Read 5,915 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new interview with Randy Pitchford who is the president of Gearbox. Gamereactor Sweden interviewed him at GDC 2008 where he talks about the upcoming games Brothers in Arms and Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Nothing frightfully new, I’m afraid. Just that they’re making the game and he talks about the game engine a little. Thanks to Redken for the news.

War Wager

War Wager

Damn, I was expecting some test footage something.    :(  

Spoon

Spoon

Saw this yesterday on you tube. I absolutely cant wait to play both of those games as i love realistic ww2 shooters and love aliens.  What better then gearbox making them on kick ass unreal 3 engine.  Oh man cant WAIT!!!!

XenoVC

XenoVC

I Want them to release some Quick Footage of the game    ;D  

venomp2

venomp2

wouldn't we all.    ;)  

Dane

Dane

Slacking man.   ???  

Commander Griker

cool

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

If this game becomes a hit we can expect more future Alien games   ;D    I must say, this game looks better than I imagined   ;D    But it's not coming out any time soon   :'(  

Spoon

Spoon

Actually it is.  Originally this game was supposed to come out in 2009.  Seeing a fall release is pretty damn good to me. Just hope its not rushed.  I just hope its slow paced and more realistic.

Commander Griker

they should have went with this story plot and made a prequal to Alien Resurrection called Aliens: Onslaught instead of AvP 1 and AvP Requem could have bin the first AvP film

xor_ew

xor_ew

yeah game looks great, but i don't like aliens - design is horrible! they don't look like in "Aliens" movie. This's mix between Cameron's picture and AvP aliens. and wtf with teeth? look at it, micro teeth :/ i hope they'll correct everything. There are so many 3d modelers who can make fantastic alien model - wher are they?

nudzi

nudzi

xor ew, the Aliens have always had teeth.  And c'mon, the design isn't that bad. There's only a few minor differences between Cameron's Aliens and the ones in AvP... they still look fierce to me though. If anyone has a problem with the minor Alien flaws, I can't to hear what they have to nit-pick about the actual game itself. I bet you that there will be bigger flaws than the Alien design.

xor_ew

xor_ew

I know they have teeth (I'm a big Alien collector) :) I didn't write clearly: these teeth are just too small for me. It destroys deadly alien look ...and about flaws - yes, probably we'll see more. It's usual...

Jose Cano

Jose Cano

Why dont they ever make alien games for playstation it woulve looked great on the ps3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed