AvP3 - Really?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 27,814 times)

shred predatir

shred predatir

geez, theres not even a 3rd predator movie !

Lee

Lee

Instead of making another ridiculous Alien vs Predator movie, why doesn't the studio focus on making another Alien movie?  For example, "Alien: Genesis."  That would be the movie title I want to see.  It would be a prequel to the first Alien film.  We would see the aliens home world, the space jockey's home world, and how they both came together to end up on the alien planet Ripley and her crew stumbled upon.  I've been saying for years I wish Fox would do an origin story.  The studio is running out of opportunities.  More movies like Alien Ressurrection or Aliens vs Predator II are going to kill off the Genesis concept before it ever gets started.

blackhawk

blackhawk

If AVP 3 is going to be made....it better be GOOD!! and please get some decent directors and a better story line!! (hoping hollywood is reading this) all hollywood cares about is the $$$ they make on the franchise!!

D88M

D88M

¿¡AVP3!? Game over man, game over!!

rchin1

rchin1

Noting was wrong with AVPR Krogo, it was f**king awsome, the rest of people are just stuipid,  what would you have done with AVPR? not every director can make fans happy you known so stop saying its bad for avp. if you improved the movie and people didn't like it how would your reaction be so see not every director can make anybody happy so would you all stop saying its bad god dammit  avpr was good I don't see what big f**king deal, just because it was dark,  its a alien film it has to be dark. AVP3 Brothers Strause    :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)  

chaz

chaz

please bring in the marines  and give the movie a REAL BUDGET

chaz

chaz

in the avp games the predator hunted in space. well on a spaceship

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

They need to link the 2 series together i have sent an idea to fox, james cameron and 2 writing companies but of course heard nothing back. But the movie should take place on earth one more time but end it with a ship crashing on LV-426 to link it directly to the first alien movie.

Lee

Lee

That is how my idea for Alien Genesis came about.  The prequel to the first Alien movie ends right when the Nostromo lands on LV-426.  Thus, the viewers in the audience get the tie-in they were looking for, and, knowing the series, understand all the events that are to follow in the rest of the films.

Max Power

Max Power

Well, that sucks. Or well, it was pretty obvious. I mean, why would you kill a milking cow? Still a dissapointment though. I just don't like how they fiddle with the Alien universe.

Xeno-Wolf

Xeno-Wolf

Looking forward to it.   *Die-hard Fan here*   ;D  

jedchrizt

jedchrizt

If they do make AVP3, they better get a good cast- especially the director...  That is all I'll give it the benefit of doubt for now.

Nevermind

Nevermind

FIRE THE STRAUSE BROTHERS, FOX.  They're the worst thing to ever happen to this franchise, they can't direct for sh1t.

chriso191

chriso191

this is awful I'm sick of AVP franchise why not make a Alien5 or a Predator 3, you need a miracle to make a good AVP movie

JesseD

JesseD

No, they need encouraging fans to make a good AVP. And like Paul W.S. Anderson did something that good, the Bros. Strause did great.  I don't know if any of you realize, but Alien was made on $11,000,000. Aliens on $18,000,000. Predator and Predator on $18,000,000. Predator 2 on $20,000,000. A3, A4, AVP and AVP:R on a average of about $45,000,000. All these GREAT films were made with a small budget by todays standards. A 'real' budget?   I can tell that I'm getting nowhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed