Aliens: CM In PS Magazine

Started by Darkness, Mar 11, 2008, 08:26:26 PM

Author
Aliens: CM In PS Magazine (Read 9,116 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new ten-page article about Aliens: CM in the Official Playstation Magazine. Here’s the scans. There’s no new screenshots apart from new renders of the Dropship, Pulse Rifle and APC. The article isn’t as spoilerific as the GI article but there’s a few new details.

They mention one of the missions – Sweep and Clear – where you explore the abandoned Sulaco spaceship. Check out the scans for more stuff. The Official Playstation Magazine is released this week in the UK, as is the Official X-Box Magazine which also has an article about Aliens: CM. Thanks to Sh0dan for the tip.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

cool cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!11111

AVPVT

AVPVT

The best game of a century!!!!!!!   ;D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I'm gonna keep this handy.......*chunk chunk*..........for close encounters

XenoVC

XenoVC

Nice little article

ironpredator

ironpredator

i just noticed howcome that alien has like claws or something  when all aliens ive seen dont have those

:)   i like the pictures and the mag

predator343

predator343

THE best alien game in history cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  .

Daunty

Daunty

It looks amazing. Must buy for sure. This looks like how a new Alien movie should look like. Can't wait for this.

Riptr2

Riptr2

The Xbox 360 magazine comes out in the UK tomorrow, I'll try and pick it up.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

This looks absolutely awesome and it might even rival AvP for the PC in terms of quality.  Gearbox have my full attention once again.

Duale Blade

Duale Blade

Wot up people, bring on AVP 3  oOO, on a totally unrelevant spot :  http://entretenimiento.prodigy.msn.com/cine/vfeed-hulk.aspx?cp-documentid=6483468  What ya think??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's a page for this in Nuts or Zoo.

DiMeS

DiMeS

DAM! this looks like it may hit my no.1 game of all time lol. Maybe a lil bit to much optimism from me, still have to play it first.

DiMeS

DiMeS

My only issue, and its very small, is the hands of the aliens, i dont get why they cant go back and use the original hands, 6 digits. But i spose i can get over it...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed