Official AvPR DVD Website

Started by Darkness, Mar 24, 2008, 02:25:56 PM

Author
Official AvPR DVD Website (Read 10,937 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just surfing around and found that the Official AvP Requiem DVD website is now online. Beware though, it’s terribly slow. There’s various video clips from the movie as well as a few new production stills I haven’t seen before. There’s two new wallpapers too.

There’s also a link to another promo site called AvP: VU with a flash FPS game. I played it but I was killed straight away.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool!

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

new Wolf pics, sweet ^^

dvader27

dvader27

awesome website, played the game too when i played as the alien i got 2 victims when i played as the predator i got 7 victims before i was killed i already pre ordered the dvd from another site called DVDPlanet.com you'll get 30% off the retail price if you all plan to buy it other wise as in the words of hudson from aliens " IT'S GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER" j/k but it is a really good site

abandoned as a facehugger

Thought the game sucked    :-[  

War Wager

War Wager

The A/P wallpaper is pretty decent but the PredAlien one... yikes!    :o    Wonder how long it took them to put those together...

predator343

predator343

COOOL WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!   8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)  

JediYautja

JediYautja

Of course you do realise that the game AVP VU is a seperate website...It isn't that daft thing on the DVD site where you're either Alien or Predator (which are ridiculously oversized) and you have to destroy buildings. :S  I think AVPR should've done something like that VU game, though! SWAT action and real threats! :P That would've added a real 'Aliens' touch.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

wow wow wow great site, and did any of you see the scenes from the movie, with the different color, the scene with the sewer is a bit lighter, you see everything now, its great  Can't wait to own this baby on DVD and watch over and over and over

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

f**kin game doesn't work for me, every time it tells me to click to contine it doesn't continue  and how the hell can you choose to be ALien or PRedator

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

"and did any of you see the scenes from the movie, with the different color, the scene with the sewer is a bit lighter, you see everything now, its great"  Yes, i have seen that too, the dominant blue tone is gone and its brighter. Overall it looks very good so far and the website is cool.

severen76

severen76

"f**kin game doesn't work for me, every time it tells me to click to contine it doesn't continue."   Same thing happens to me.   >:(  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Wolf doesn't stop looking badass after two months   ;D  

Yautja161

Yautja161

awesome game, haha, pretty violent hitting ur guts out and limps off.  cool!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Is there even a way to win this game?  I think the point is just that you get ripped apart.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed