Arrow AvP Requiem DVD Review

Started by Darkness, Mar 25, 2008, 02:24:27 PM

Author
Arrow AvP Requiem DVD Review (Read 9,056 times)

Greenband

Greenband

There is two possibilities:  1.) The reviewer never saw the movie in the theater and hence does not know what was cut from the theatrical version.  2.) The Strause brothers pulled a Paul Anderson and talked a ton crap. However they really did not have any additional content other then a few lamo scenes. AVP did this, why not follow the tradition.  I'm guessing we saw most of the deleted scenes already anyways. I can name about 6 that where in the trailers, tv spots, etc that never made the film.

blackhawk

blackhawk

I didn't find the movie dark at all. I saw it twice in the theatre and both times i was able to figure out what was going on and who was fighting who. Maybe some of those reviewers shouldn't be sleeping when they do a review on a movie    ;D   i geuss it helps when you keep your eyes open.  I personally found that having the movie the way it was helped the Aliens and Predator blend into the background and shadows.   ;D     ;D   It kept the movie in suspense.

SHREK

SHREK

why care about any of this..... the movie was painfully bad..

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

"1.) The reviewer never saw the movie in the theater and hence does not know what was cut from the theatrical version. "  well its a good thing we have this guy reviewing it      ::)  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Shrek you never anwered my question from long ago, what is your fav. movie? I'm curious if its a whinny movie that fits your personality

Sulaco

Sulaco

AVPR sucked, but kicked ass over AVP, that's all I know, What happenend too movies?

konradski

konradski

yes the film was too dark when combat scenes came into play ie the whole fcking point of the avp franchise,we could see the fights in the first so why not the second and if i hear some absolute tripe about budget,well to the guy on about the original aliens the reason behind the aliens suits was because they only had one  hero suit in the buisness is called a heroe suit due to it being the most detailed for close shots and cameron now take into account a hell of a lot of new camera teqiques have come about and development lighting/development process,s and you can work it out for yourself jesus when aliens was made steady cam had never been done let alone cgi interloped with film (see the adventure of young sherlock holmes for this and last starfighter or was it willow )even then its not whats is flying around today

SHREK

SHREK

Gort Pred is saying the truth that AVPR was awful whining? anyway... do u wannna kno my favourite movie ever or my favourite movie from the alien and predator series...

War Wager

War Wager

The only reason the fight scenes are dark is to hide the suits and make them seem real. Of coarse they failed there so...

theclash

theclash

I liked how dark the movie was when i watched it on Youtube.  That way the fake looking costumes weren't so noticeable.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well Shrek no I want to know what your fav. movie in general is, I don't care what Alien or Predator movie you like more  and I don't say calling a movie bad is whinny, I call seeing it from the same person in almost every f**king thread possible saying it is  I speak for all the ones who like the movie when I say, WE KNOW YOU HATE IT!! who cares about what you think when it comes to this movie anymore?!

SHREK

SHREK

k

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Well there are 2 types of people: people who like it and people who hate it.  The only difference this time is we can compare AvP with AvPR as opposed to when AvP came out we had all the Alien and Pred movies.  AvPR has its pros and cons and you can argue it to death all you want but at the end of the day you can't change peoples perceptions of it.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Hicks, thats very true, but why do all the ppl who like it have to hear everytime that its bad. I there are alot of reviews about it being bad, can't the ones who like it get a break?!

konradski

konradski

im in the middle hicks so thts  3    ;)   and i like my fence    >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed