Aliens Criminal Enterprise Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 31, 2008, 01:50:47 PM

Author
Aliens Criminal Enterprise Review (Read 4,292 times)

Corporal Hicks

We’ve just uploaded the review for Dark Horse’s latest Aliens novel, Criminal Enterprise:

“I’m not saying that the characters are boring by any means. Merely that they are very unlikeable. Quite a few of the characters have a very complex and very sordid past. They’re well fleshed out, all their motivations well explained and written. The story itself is very straight forward. It’s very much a character story.

Overall I gave the novel a 3.5. It seems that the Aliens novel just can’t find their footing as well as the recent Predator novels have. Be sure to read the whole review. While we’re on the topic of literature, Dark Horse has recently released all of it’s Alien/vs/Predator comics for download. You can find out more on our forums.

War Wager

War Wager

A lot of Alien merc these days seems to be disappioting. Not a bad rating though, 3.5.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately, yeah. Predator stuff is doing well though.

Corporal Harrison

in a book, if the characters are unlikable, the books hardly going to get far, but they should be since books get a lot of time to develop characters, unlike films.

Ty

Ty

The news here sucks now after AVP-R's release.   :-\  

XenoVC

XenoVC

No It doesn't Suck,you just gotta get into the A/P Comics and Novels,man

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Colonial Marines too.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I agreed with Ty there were'nt many interesting news anymore.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Start Reading The Books and Comics,you nubs!   ;D  The news isn't always gonna be on AVPR

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I don't read the books or comics it sometime bore me I just want to know is AVP3 is going to make or not and hoping that there's going to be better actors that's all.

XenoVC

XenoVC

There aren't always gonna be movies buddy    :P  

dachande89

dachande89

I disagree, I enjoyed this novel, I found the end kinda sad, but was overall good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed