Sideshow Predator Diorama

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2008, 09:29:24 PM

Author
Sideshow Predator Diorama (Read 11,277 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was announced early last week but Sideshow has finally unveiled its upcoming Predator Diorama:

Sideshow is responsible for the ever popular Hot Toy figures and has put out three previous Alien Dioramas with an AvP Requiem one due out soon. Speculation is pointing towards a maskless version of this diorama. Anywho, there are plenty more pictures over at the Sideshow website. Many thanks to Sabres21768 for the news.

Mike G.

Mike G.

Dude, they even got Kevin Peter Hall's body-type down. This thing is bitchin'.   >:D  

Mike G.

Mike G.

oh, by the way...  FIRST!!   (and second)    :P  

gameoverman

gameoverman

The shoulder cannon looks a bit misplaced but otherwise it looks good.

Mr. Man

Mr. Man

Liked the sculpt, especially one of the most greatest features I have to give compliment to is the resemblance to that of the first movie.

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

Looks good to me

Carnage95

Carnage95

It looks so f**kin' good man!   :D  

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

*FAP* *FAP* *FAP*    ;D  

predator343

predator343

Sideshow makes really good statues and this predator statue is really great   :o  

LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO So, i like it.

LOL

LOL

Ik ga nu lekker nederlands praten, dus wie dit kan lezen. Ik hou van AVP

leedash2

leedash2

Wow, SO COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks really good

Yautja161

Yautja161

oke "LOL", doe dat.  Very nice Diorama, i may buy that one about some time, if its still available then. Good job from sideshows, once again!

talset

talset

cool that thing is very nice    ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed