AvP3 On The Way?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2008, 09:24:15 PM

Author
AvP3 On The Way? (Read 20,147 times)

hicks OU812

hicks OU812

Ya, I need another AVP-movie... I wanna be able to watch all three in a row one day, like one big  saga.  AVP-R would make a great "act 2".... but we need that epic closer. AVP3!! AVP3!! AVP3!! AVP3!!   >:D     (I'll take the game too!)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ok Iron, that sounds great, just one problem...it's made already. I have the comics. "Predator: Bad blood"  Here's one. A predator is hunting in Cambodia, and an American assassin comes down there to get some guys that are dealing weapons and shit. Well when the Pred is about to attack he gets cut off when the American guy comes in and kills the guys first. Now the Pred changes his mind of who to hunt and starts stalking the American. Well later on the American will find out about the Pred and they both wind up stalking each other. That’s the plot, want to know more, then make the movie and find out.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Here's an AVP3 idea too.       It takes place on a planet that’s like a half jungle half desert place almost. Well a pred ship flies by and drops a pod. Inside the pod is an alien egg. When the egg hatches, it leaps itself onto a strange animal that lives on the planet and later on will grow into a queen. Well now so this queen can have some eggs, there are colonies on that planet. So pretty much everyone there dies and aliens are all over the place. After that the pred ship comes back and drops 5 pods down now. Later after that, a group of marines are sent down there to find why the colonists have not been answering any calls or nothing. So when the marines go down there, there ambushed by a Predator. There all killed and skinned. Later after that we have our main character marines, representing ones like From Aliens and Predator. So now they have go down there to find the colonists and the other marines. So they plan this whole thing and go. Anyway during that, a group of aliens back on the planet are discovering the skinned bodies, and later on all killed by 4 preds. (Keep in mind you don’t see these predators until really later on, like in the middle of the middle of the movie) (I like the mystery like in Predator and Alien) (Just to let you all know, there are 5 preds, 4 are going there to hunt and find the queen and take her skull as honor to there clan, and the 5th pred is the one looking out for humans or anything else that might stand in the way of this mission)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

) So anyway. The aliens are all killed in cool ways, I’ll post up the fights some other time. And we see the hands of these predators rip the heads off and make trophies out of the alien skulls. Now the marines land. They settle down and well…do what we saw in Predator. There just walking around. Then one of the marines are captured by the Predator which I call Iron Predator (ha ha ha) and kills him. The other marines go and look for him. AS there looking they discover the skinned bodies and the dead alien bodies. The marines have no clue what the aliens are. Then they find that there very close the empty colonies. As there going, Iron Pred contacts the other preds threw his mask and thing on his writs and to let the others know he’s not going to be able to get them all. Iron is able to get 3 marines, the rest are forced to retreat in the one of the colonies and lock them in there. What they don’t know is they locked themselves in with Predators and Aliens. After that, they see what has happened and find dead bodies hanging on the wall. They start to hear this weird crawling sound. One of the marines goes to see what it is and just when he does, a facehugger attacks him. The marines freak and bring the comatose body to safety. Later one marine is told to stay behind with the comatose marine as the others look to see what they can do about the things attacking them. AS the one marine is there, the face hugger comes off and the marine is awake but feels dazed and hungry.

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Gort Pred... #92 is your remake of Predator.. and #92 and 93 is just ALIENS, but instead of the derelict spacecraft, you have the Predators there to plant the seed instead. The rest seems like a direct rip off from the comics. You have the right idea though, need more inspiration please.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Later on, Iron Pred is stuck outside and is unable to help his brothers. So he stalks and guards the place. A few hours later, the marine infested with the chestburster starts to feel weird. Then one of the Predators’s show up and kills the marine. After that, he turns around and witnessed the chestburster come out of the infested marine. (the scene is just as brutal as Kane in Alien) and as the alien is sticking out of his body, the Predator gets his shoulder cannon out and blows it head off. Then an alien attacks him, and there’s a big fight between this Pred and a lot of aliens. In the end the Aliens win, the number is what killed him. After that, the one lone Aliens standing on the body gets blown off as the Hero Predator “Slasher” shows up and kills it. After that, more aliens show up and Slasher kills them all. (Slasher is a Pred who will attack for vengeance but is all about the mission, anything happens, he will get the other Preds to do it) Slasher shows up and mornes the dead Pred, and then blows its chest open to no alien will get it. Around now is when we get to see what the Preds all look like.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

The remaining 2 jump down and we get a look at out 3 preds. After that the marines in the colony is still looking and then find themselves ambushed in with aliens. Aliens are everywhere and half of the marines are killed. Only 4 marines are left. The survivors find a secret path way and go into it. They find them self’s in some room. The an Alien shows up and kills one of the survivors and then one of the Preds show up and kill it. Our hero marine shoots at the Pred and damages an eye peace in his mask. While he’s trying to fix it, 2 aliens attack him, and the tail knocks off the helmet, and both headshot into his face. The marines take that as an advantage and run while the aleins gnaw at the dead pred. Finally one more Pred shows up and kills the 2 aliens and takes there heads. Now the last 3 marines are chased into what appears to be a hive. Later outside, an alien is still out and attacks Iron when he’s not looking. The alien knocks his mask off with its’ tail, but Iron grabs it by the neck. The inner mouth comes out and bits off one of his mandibles. The Iron get’s his writs blades out and slices its head off, and all this acid poor’s on his hand, melting it off.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Back in the colony, the 3 marines find themselves in the presence of the Queen alien. The queen has 2 aliens pick up 2 of the marinas and kill them. The hero Marine grabs his gun and loads it and points at the eggs. The queen feels threatened (like she should) and agrees to let him go. As he’s walking out, he turns around and the queen gives the signal for an alien to attack him. The Alien knocks his gun out of his hand, but the marine jams a knife in it’s head, and a small amount of blood falls on his cloths. He takes the shirt off and throws a grenade into the hive and blows several eggs up. The queen gets frustrated and attacks him. Soon as she’s about to kill him with her tail, Slasher shows up and blows there sharp part of her tail right off. Slasher jumps down near the marine. An alien shows up but Slasher pins it to the wall with his net gun. Then another comes down, but he used his spear gun and nails its head to a wall. The queen smacks slasher out of the way, damaging his helmet. He takes it off and we see Slasher is a very scary looking Pred. You can see the anger very easily in his eyes. He pulls off his shoulder cannon and turns it into a plasma handgun.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

He keeps shooting at her and eventually she crashes to the ground but still alive. Slasher climbs on top of her and knowing she still lives, rips the tubs on her back off. The queen is screaming in pain and for mercy. The Pred we learn now is a very psychotic one. He then pulls out his writs blades and slowly saws her head right off. He stands there, with the queen head in his hands and roars. Suddenly, an alien tail goes right threw Slasher’s chest. A normal warrior alien. Slasher drops the head and rips the tail right off threw him and grabs the alien and jams it threw its head. After that, Slasher sets off his wrist grenade. The marine runs out of there but can’t open the door. The bomb is ticking. Then he finds a way to sneek out and run. The bomb goes off and the marine is sent flying. He is alive but injured a lot. He’s crawling with his walk-y-talkie and just when he’s about to call in for help, he stops and looks over. He sees Iron Pred, with his missing arm, get into his pod with all the trophies he and his brothers had when he was with them and blast back into space. The marine calls in.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Later on after that, back at Waylan-Yutani, they are talking about how both missions were a failure and they were not able to get an alien egg. Later on, a general calls in a single for a ship passing its’ way by.    THE END?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Woops, forgot one part, this is the end,   Later on after that, back at Waylan-Yutani, they are talking about how both missions were a failure and they were not able to get an alien egg. Later on, a general calls in a single for a ship passing its’ way by. It just so happens to be “The Nostromo”.

nudzi

nudzi

Gort Pred... your plot relies on the assumption that colonies existed in the years prior to ALIEN, when there's no evidence to prove or disprove that I know of. Keep in mind that the events of ALIEN are only 118 years after the events of AVP-R, so it's unlikely that there'd be bustling colonies already, since most worlds haven't even been surveyed yet. It's implied that colonies are a new technological advancement in the years between ALIEN and ALIENS, since Ripley seems to be unaware of this. I did find a ALIEN galaxy timeline online, which  states that the advancement in FTL technology came after the events of ALIEN, but I'm not sure where they got that information. Maybe your story could take place on a test-site for the new Planetary Colonization Project... keep in mind your story pre-dates the invention of the atmosphere processor.     Two more things:   You shouldn't give away your story online if you really want anyone to take you seriously.  And how do the aliens keeps knocking the predator's masks off??  I don't think your giving the predator's enough credit in their ability to design adequate armor for an alien hunt.  Just trying to help.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

nudzi you still da man. I know your trying to help. Yeah my story may have some holes but I tried. I can answer a few of ur questions. One, if you remember, the Predator mask in P1 looked very easy to take off, as soon as he unpluged the wires. In these new ones, they manage to suck on to there face. I just wanted to make Preds more like the way they were. I also took that idea from the comics. In the first version of AVP, when the preds started losing, the tails would knock the helmets right off. Now really it's up to you whether you want to say this film takes place before ALien or after. I put the nostromo thing becasue of AVP-R. But remember, at the end of AVP-R, we know how they knew about Aliens before anyone else did. I think we could have the power since we had new alien tech. And I love the Predators. See I had to tweek this thing, casue I was gonna make Preds unstoppible. Once again I didn't describe the fights...yet, so you don't know how well the Preds do in this. Really I'm treating the Preds as Preds, and Aliens as Aliens. If this was real, you would not see what the Aliens and Preds look like until the middle of the middle of the film. I wanted it to be a mystery to what these new Preds look like. I don't really see why ppl would not take me seriously, esp. considering the fact that I have thought and copyright my 3 other AVP3 ideas. I really want to know what other people want AVP3 to be like.

nudzi

nudzi

Cool.  In regards to the end of AVPR... I understand that it's implied that WY used predator technology, but keep in mind that you have to use ALIEN movie lore as canon BEFORE you choose to take artistic freedom with AVPR.  The kind of colonies that were shown in ALIENS haven't been constructed yet, so it would be more interesting to only hint at the genesis of planetary colonization. That's why I suggested that your story take place a around a new test site  (hinting at the colonies of the near future)  Also, you should keep in mind the existence of the Space Jockey... which has already been associated with the xenomorph according to ALIEN... and would make an interesting tie-in if used correctly.  But remember, the dead Jockey was fossilized, meaning that it had been there for a long while. There's so much info already out there, and so much to work with... do your research, write your story and be careful who you show it to..  Still trying to help.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well nudzi, what I learned today was well Im more of a Pred fan. I own all the alien movies but don't watch them as much as I do Predator. I play AVP games but as Pred more. I know more about Preds then I do aliens. So having said that, what do you think of my Predator 3 sotry. Its on the second page right before I talk about my AVP3. Its not long, its a basic plot.   Still like I said, I want other people on here to make there own story, I want to know what the fans really want.   And I forgot about the jocky. Thanks. Thats werid that I did considering the fact that I watched Alien before I went on here haha  Still I'm more with the Predators. What do you think of my Pred 3. If anything did u want to give me a better place to send it to you if you don't think it's wise to say it over here. I have many Pred 3 plots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed