Aliens - Adventure Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 02, 2008, 09:17:53 PM

Author
Aliens - Adventure Game (Read 12,936 times)

ZEN

ZEN

dachende89:I know,i was just being a goof ball.I thought it was cool in P2 when the pred scanned the toy gun,then let the kid live because it was'nt a real gun   ;D  .

ZEN

ZEN

Yesterday i was looking for the TLW:JP official website because i had always wanted to go there,i thought it would be like the videogames and movies,but instead i got this, http://www.lost-world.com/Site_B/hammondsoffice04.html ,this half dead POS.then i realized,this is what the AVP-R site will be like 10 years from now!.Some teen is going to find that site,and it's going to be half dead!.Now,for a while i thought "They should just end the franchises and put them out of their misery" .But after visiting that site I began to start thinking "I do'nt want it to be left with just AVP-R  finnishing it!.Ya i loved it,but compared to P1 and A1 it's just a stinking pile of horse manure!!.It needs that epic sequal to finnish it off!.Otherwise it will be like the JP series with JP3 leaving it hanging!!" .Yes,all things must die eventualy,but these franchises need to go out with a bang,but not from people pulling out their gun's and shooting at the screen in dismay,but with it being that epic movie that will leave you happy for the next 10 years!.WHO'S WITH ME!?!DARKNESS!?!,BUEEE!?!,SULACO!?!,(*shakes  fist with each syllable*) A-V-P-3!!!.A-V-P-3!!!.A-V-P-3!!!.A-V-P-3!!!   8)  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

8)  

dachande89

dachande89

Zen                                                                            I thought you were joking. Seemed like too big an error. lol. And I will shake my fists as well. AVP3!

Kong

Kong

this game isnt fun

Wildbird

Wildbird

Good one!

HollyW00d

HollyW00d

This game is very glitchy, it'll skip turns at crucial points like while in the ducts in operations, it just keeps skipping newts turn.  Talk about fustrating.  Doesn't always happen though

Robo

Robo

:)   Anybody got a link or website for this game? Being looking but cant find it. Thanks! And i just checked out the Hot Toys models of AvpR after seeing the film, awesome!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed