Aliens - Adventure Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 02, 2008, 09:17:53 PM

Author
Aliens - Adventure Game (Read 12,940 times)

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

I did the 2nd level but only newt made it   >:D  

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

good quality for a bootleg

Alien³

Alien³

It was alright.

BioMech

BioMech

Original sounds from Aliens. Love it. BTW, last time I managed to get everyone out, except poor Drake, (he covered the ass of the others.)

ironpredator

ironpredator

UM I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IF THEY MAKE PREDATOR 3 INSTEAD AND I HAVE THE STORYLINE FOR IT I MADE IT MYSELF WHAT IF THERE IS A BADBLOOD PREDATOR THAT ESCAPED FROM THE PREDATOR PLANET AND WENT TO EARTH KILLING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEN AN EXPERIENCED GOOD PREDATOR COMES TO EARTH TO KILL THE BAD BLOOD PREDATOR JUST TELL ME IF ITS A GOOD IDEA

ZEN

ZEN

ironpredator:Sounds fairly decent.

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:The other day you asked who came up with the idea for the animated movies.That was me,but it was'nt meant for original stories like P1 or A1,it was meant for the comics/novels like AVP:ETERNAL and AVP:HELL-BENT.I liked the original AVP comic,but as a live-action movie to me it would be like what AVP-R is to you,but as an animated movie it would be great.As it is,ETERNAL would only be an hour ten minutes long at most,and LEFTY'S REVENGE would be about twenty minutes or so.I do'nt know where the idea for original animated movies came from.PEACE!!!!! l..l_   ;D  _l..l

SHREK

SHREK

loads of people have made that idea iron predator..

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A "good Predator"... :D  IP might want to check the films and notice that they do pretty much kill virtually anything they like to, including willingness to kill women and children, absolutely. :)

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

First level is hard Second is damn near impossible Third is way too easy

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

This game kept me occupied for hours. I love it and also glad they put in the music and sound fx

ironpredator

ironpredator

Um Xenomorph thats why i said Badblood Predator it means they dont have mercy on the women and children.They only kill men

ZEN

ZEN

Xenomorphine:Explain Leona then   8)  .

ZEN

ZEN

Xenomorphine:It would have been like a two for one special   8)  .

dachande89

dachande89

Predators do have a code to uphold. NO Pregnant killing, no killing of the ill or weak. But if a child, woman, man, etc has a gun, they will be killed. Unless they have a condition or are pregnant they would killed armed prey. And if the ill prey or pregnant preys still attack, then the predator is allowed to kill them. (Weyland in AVP)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed