AvPR DVD Special Features

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2008, 07:42:23 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Special Features (Read 12,801 times)

ZEN

ZEN

Also,the reason why I chose Rutger Hauer is because I've been watching a lot of his movies lately,and he looked like he whould fit in well with an AVP movie.  I just thought i should tell you guy's that when i saw AVP-R on my B-day it was a little over 94 minutes long (thank's to my trusty pocket-watch).So if it's under 95 minutes then you'r getting screwed   ;)  .I hope I get the version that's over 110 minutes long   ;D  .That would be f***ing sweet!!!!   ;D  .

BBB

BBB

I hat wolfboy, he gives me names.

Deco

Deco

God this movie is awful... I cant believe people are buying into this

dvader27

dvader27

me i can't wait i'm there the day it comes out at wal-mart or target of fye to buy it i'm just wondering what the cover looks like will it be one where the predator and alien are hovers over the earth or the one that has the alien and predator at the top and dallas & kelly in the middle plus how can all say this movie was awful it had good action sequences, heavy on the gore and blood and violence ok maybe the acting was bad but do you what expect there was a hollywood writers strike some writers can't help it they want more money like us all plus all the good actor/actresses have better movies they are doing it's not fox's fault,or the brothers fault or andersons fault either you gotta give them credit they did try to bring what thought would be the best and they did give it to us so in closing ...............GIVE THEM A BREAK !  this DVD will ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ::)  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

dvader27: The movie was just about finished when the Writers' Strike began. All the writing on AVPR was last year.  About the DVD. I will buy it. I am conflicted on which I like better, AVP or AVPR. Currently both I give 5/10 rating. I like AVP for the pyramid setting, with the discovery leading to a "wouldn't want to discover" situation. AVPR had more action. The bad lighting didn't effect me on the action sequences, either I have sharp eye-sight or I watched a better film reel. On the bad side: Both films have poor to mediocore acting. AVP has the better side for the characters being international mercaneries and explorers is more interested than average American citizens. I perfer AVP leading lady than AVPR's. They both are ripoffs of Ripley, but AVPR's was the greater. The overall execution of the both films is just simply not the best. Both have budget constraints, but that isn't always the factor to determine great movies.(Terminator) They may have done thier best, but their insight, capacity, and knowledge of best executing a scene is what short from what made the best the best. And Ultimately, the reason critics are so hard on the new films, is just we are doing the same thing over and over agian. From the chestbursters, skinned bodies, and appearance, etc. have been seen and overlooked so many times, they are sick of it. That's how franchises run out of fuel. So this franchises sake, look at the scenery off the sides of the road rather than just the road.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Darkness: Seems the UK may very well get the Extended version after all. Two cuts of the movie were submitted this month. One version was 89m 53s and the other 96m 54s.  ___________-  woohoo! this sounds promising, thanks darkness    ;)  

Wildbird

Wildbird

So, the AVP:R got released in Russia yesterday only with The Making of feature. Too bad.

predator343

predator343

I like those special features very much   8)  

JK

JK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed