AvPR DVD Special Features

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2008, 07:42:23 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Special Features (Read 12,787 times)

Angelus18

Angelus18

I was hoping that the deleted scenes get back into the film   bar according to me,the film is sold once more than "unrated" verzi

SKARRed4life

SKARRed4life

thats so ravin that the UK gets friggin theatrical cut an the US get the full deal wiv the DVD.    >:(  

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

SKARRed4life | 11 Feb 2008 21:5616 thats so ravin that the UK gets friggin theatrical cut an the US get the full deal wiv the DVD. _______________________--  Dont worry im just gunna buy the US (NTSC) dvd online, I have a multi-region DVD player    :D   But it does suck that us brits allways get the bad deals, release dates etc    :(  

Keyes

Keyes

Some people are jumping the gun here. We don't know yet we won't get the extended cut.  Darkness I think you should remove that bit in your original post to avoid confusion.

full version of avp r hurray   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Slugworth

Slugworth

Geez, even when there's only DVD news, all the people that hate the movie still come out of the wood-work. Seems like a waste energy at this point... we get it, you don't like movie. Time to move-on.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

No music/Sound FX documentaries??    :'(  

D88M

D88M

We are go see the new scenes on the extras and not on the movie   ???  

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

WOOOOOW 19 mins of deketed scenes woow thats awesome    ;D     ;D      :o     :o  

dachande89

dachande89

Oh man, I cannot wait to see those bonus features and deleted scenes. I did enjoy this movie, and am looking forward to seeing the extra stuff, that was left on the cutting room floor. AVP-R.

Sulaco

Sulaco

AVPR: This is getting better better by da minute!!!

talset

talset

I hope they explain us why the end of the movie was a shit!   :P  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

20 minutes of deleted scenes wowzer

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm renting this just for the sheer comedic value I know will be found in the special features.   :)  

JOHN

JOHN

Film has 86 minutes!!! On DVD has 93 minutes! Is it extended edition????   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed