AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2008, 07:07:56 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details (Read 17,893 times)

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Said it before, I'll say it again:  No music/Sound FX documentaries??       :'(  

Keyes

Keyes

Maybe it'll be featured in one of the 2 "making of AVPR" documentaries.

The Chibi Kiriyama

"Extreme Unrated Set"? They really seem to be milking the hardcore claims dry on this one film.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

looks pretty cool. i'm definately going to get the extreme dvd of aliens vs predator:requiem this april 15th.   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Agame

Agame

I am In  love   :-*  

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

AWESOME................

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

The Predalien on the cover is a good idea.Notice that the Predalien's tail is different!?.^^^   ???     8)     :o  

Ty

Ty

:o   COOL!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I like the covers but I don't like the AvP font. It reminds me too much of Anderson's '04 mess.

Foundationman2

Finally.

dvader27

dvader27

well it may look expensive but buy it at wal-mart, target, or dvdplanet.com at that website you it will be 30% off the retail price when it comes out and when it is posted on the site that's just a little bit of info i will give out both covers look awesome

Starkiller

Starkiller

DoomRulz I like the covers but I don't like the AvP font. It reminds me too much of Anderson's '04 mess _______________________  I agree! the font sucks! they should have stuck with the white alien font they used in the posters    :-\  

Krycek

Krycek

The white font with the red "R" really reminded me of the of the original Alien movies and they should have kept that on the cover and in the opening credits of AVPR

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

holy sh*t!!! i heard that AVP-R sucks but so what it's way better than AVP....and the 2-disc cover rocks!!!! i stared at that predalien for like 3 minutes thinking about what it will look like with my DVD collecytion. But that cover is only goanna sucker ppl in by buying the 2-disc set....and the price is way too high...the reason is because its the cover art, the second disc and the extra digital copy

ALIENSTARFREAK

ALIENSTARFREAK

:o     ;D     :D   awsome predalien sweeeeeeeeeeet

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed