Aliens CM Due Late 2008

Started by Darkness, Feb 21, 2008, 06:51:44 PM

Author
Aliens CM Due Late 2008 (Read 10,291 times)

boythatkills

boythatkills

You're not going to get an Alien SP Campaign or Co-op mode. The game is called Colonial Marines for a reason. It is all set around the Marines, and there is no information of any playing as aliens in the article or the press release. It won't happen, and it shouldn't in this game. The only way I can see anyone playing an Alien in this game is in online multiplayer with the Marines vs. Aliens.

ALIENS

ALIENS

Yay xbox360!!! gears of war 2??

ALIENS

ALIENS

Oh my fcuking gosh!!! ALIENS:CM and f**king GoW 2 f**king awesome man!!! I am going to get both games but f**k which 1 must i complete 1st?!!> AHHHHH!!

Venomp2

Venomp2

"the stark interiors of the abandoned Sulaco and unique environments created specifically for the game."  Does that mean this is after ALIENS or during A3 or just another redo of ALIENS? Cause the "abandoned Sulaco" sounds like it is after ALIENS.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

This is the best news I have heard in a long time...

Keyes

Keyes

It's set after Aliens. You play part of a new team of marines that goes to investigate the non-contact of the Sulaco after the LV-426 mission.

gameoverman

gameoverman

NO playable aliens for SP.  Reason:  1.  That means more marine missions 2.  It's been years since we've had a game based on the CM 3.  More focussed story

lookintomyeye

lookintomyeye

The game will also have Giger's Alien in it, which kicks ass.  I hope there are runner as well.  Thank God, none of that Praetorian, Predalien, Xenoborg rubbish from the AvP games.

theancientenemy

theancientenemy

I'm sure it will be just the aliens from Aliens, as it should be. Like you yourself said, none of that other rubbish.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

@boythatkills. I understand that, but I guess you can say I was really hoping they'd "surprise" us. Perhaps I over emphasized "pissed". lol  I'm really not that angry, to tell you the truth. I'm stoked were finally getting a quality Aliens game. This one in particular, has been floating around in developement and planning for some time (and it's fantastic that Gearbox has taking over development).  I must say though, I still feel it's a major missed opportunity. And I'm surprised we're getting as soon as we are.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I'm concerned they might dabble into the whole "variant Alien breeds" concept and completely screw with canon. For one mild example, the Drone/Warrior discussion. Here's hoping they won't screw it up. *crosses fingers*

dDave

dDave

Yeah... for PC too!!! and in the end of 2008? mmh, good, then i have some time to power up my PC    ;D  

opa flenter

opa flenter

i'm so going to upgrade my pc for this.

ironpredator

ironpredator

OH MAN I HOPE MY XBOX 360 IS FIXED BEFORE THEY SELL IT

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

this is gona be the best year ever   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed