NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 29, 2008, 11:51:28 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Pictures (Read 10,341 times)

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

???   Kinda off topic,but I wonder if NECA will make any Cloverfield figures?I hope that NECA makes a series 3 of the Alien Drone and Predalien to.   ;D     8)     ???  

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

thanks Neca, great figure !!! you can preorder these at cornerstorecomics.com

War Wager

War Wager

"Flare" thePredator  Series 3 is made up of the above figure and the cloaked version. The PredAlien and Alien were Series 1.    :P  

bobcunk

bobcunk

yes there is going to be a Cloverfield figure. not shure if it neca.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I got to get one of those.

War Wager

War Wager

bobcunk   From Sideshows.

War Wager

War Wager

No, wait Hasbro's ^    :P  

predalien25

predalien25

Cloverfield Monster Features:  70 points of articulation and incredible life-like detail Authentic sound 14" tall 10 parasites Two interchangeable heads Statue of Liberty head accessory Special collector’s edition packaging  Tadaa!!..that's it.

predalien25

predalien25

But about the Predators....F**cking awesome!! Gonna buy the Stealth one.

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

I already know about the Hasbro Cloverfield figure,  :P  NECA might make some more different kinds of Predalien and Alien figures.U never know.

predator343

predator343

WHY EVERYBODY TALKS CLOVERFIELF MOVIE TOY??? IT ISNT SO COOL AND WE TALK PREDATOR TOYS NOT SOME CLOVERFIELD TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(  

War Wager

War Wager

"Flare"thePredator   I think Neca said they were doing another AvPR Alien varient sometime in the future.

i like the pictures and i can't wait to get the figure!    :D  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

They ought to do a pencil sharpener out of his HUGE mouth...Don't worry, in the movie it gets even WIDER and BIGGER...!    :D  

predalien25

predalien25

it's just so damn stupid that those figures are coming later out here in Holland!   :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed