NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 29, 2008, 11:51:28 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Pictures (Read 10,507 times)

Corporal Hicks

NECA has just officially unveiled its series 3 figure, open mouthed Wolf. The third of four Wolf variants, this figure shows the battle scared Predator from AvP Requiem roaring:

And as usual I come bearing higher resolution versions which you can check out in the forum. Series 2 is in the stores now and Series 3 will be out in April.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

First! Omg! Thats a big mouth!

War Wager

War Wager

Very nice

darcevil

darcevil

Alright, were the hell does one get these? I haven't seen any of the sites with a "add this to your shopping cart" link or anything.   :'(  

XenoVC

XenoVC

Hicks,W

XenoVC

XenoVC

WTF did i write lol?^Anyway,Hicks,I think you should also update the news with the sideshow alien ressurection diorama and the New Cloaked wolf pics    ;)  

ironpredator

ironpredator

THAT IS A QUALITY TOY AND I MUST HAVE IT. TIS EVEN BETTER THAN THE MASKED PREDATOR

predator343

predator343

That predator has got big mouth and that predator looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)   9.st!

superdrizz

superdrizz

i jus now found the predalien and alien warrior at our local hastings in kansas, JUS NOW!!! after lookin everywhere, i work at a spencer gifts's and we don't even have them, dispite that we carry neca stuff! guess i'll have to wait longer for the wolf.

predalien25

predalien25

They are all damn good! ( NECA Rulzz!! ) Is there coming a series 4 too?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't post everything in the world. I'll just wait for official pics from NECA before I do the Cloaked one.

War Wager

War Wager

There'll be pics of the cloaked version on Neca's site next week. Think that versions a waste of money personally, just a piece of clear plastic.   :P  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

darcevil ..  I know a great seller on ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mycinemania

TIBI88

TIBI88

what accessory will neca give with this figure in your opinion?

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

8)   Cool,I like Wolf that way.   ???   I wonder if NECA will make series 3 of the Alien Drone and Predalien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed