Hot Toys AvPR Diorama

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 02, 2008, 11:00:26 PM

Author
Hot Toys AvPR Diorama (Read 15,397 times)

Deco

Deco

HICKS  Your right, this is a fansite. Firstly, well done on that cunning observation. Secondly, what your saying is that because we dont agree with you you'll 'Roast' us?? Haha I would think of a rebuttle but all I will say to you in response to your ever so frightening threat of a 'Roasting' is this: Shrek, nor I, nor anyone else who didnt like this movie dont need to counter argue, the ratings and general consensus about this film speaks larger volumes than any of us aptly named 'haters' ever could.  The movie was utterly awful with some admittidly tolerable moments but after that, my God... It was a countdown conundrum written in bold spelling 'Faeces'.  None of us are trouble makers on this site and never have been, we're just giving our opinions. In any case, if you liked the movie good for you. Out of curiosity, did you pass out with pleasure when you watch films like Return of the King or Forest Gump? Considering your affection for this movie I can only imagine your reaction to actual masterpieces.    :D   Be chilled my friend   Oh and SHREK; to quote another 'incredibly crafted line from AVPR: If we get a roasting 'May God Help Us All'    :D  

Deco

Deco

Ultimate Predalien, are those facts just on this site? Cos that is hardly the global picture. Anyway, peace to all. Im just as big a fan as any. And as a fan, we ought to be allowed to 'bitch'. If everyone said the first AVP was great and nobody kicked up murder, we would have another kids movie. Balance shapes the world gentlemen...

SHREK

SHREK

Agreed

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

Yes those are, but I'm sure this site is visited globally, ppl from the Uk, Us, have and I'm sure ppl from other countries as well have, so I'm pretty sure we have our share of global votes here bud, So go to hell, cuz i was talkin 2wards shrek not u, I'm sure he can fight his own battles without u holdin his hand all the time like some grandma does with her grandchild, SO BUD THE F*** OUT!!!!

SHREK

SHREK

Ultimate predalien u need 2 chill the fuk out u tard....its a film, u make it sound like its a matter of life n death......

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Holy crap that looks awesome! I would be all over buying it if weren't for my affinity with women...   :D  

TheUltimateBadass

TheUltimateBadass

Awesome statues, I would like one of those in my collection, btw i got my NECA figures from comicbookstore.com and their shop is near Disneyland LosAngeles!

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

SHREK 4 1, I'm not a F***in' tard, yes I understand the point ur disappointed in the film but where is ur bitching gonna get u huh? if u say the 1rst fil was bad and u agree with Deco that bitching is gonna get u a better film, well then how come u see in ur friggin' eyes yet another bad film, wut it looks like is ur bitching ain't gettin u anywhere and I'm trying to tell u that but ur 2 stupid to listen, Besides this isn't a life and death situation, and if u weren't so stupid, u'd realize that I'm not making it look like a life and death situation as u put it, So quit being so immateur..... I do respect ur opinion as much as my own, But your bitching isn't gonna help us get another film.....

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

UltimateBadass try darkfigures.com they have some reasonable deals

TheUltimateBadass

TheUltimateBadass

The price for what I bought, the series 1 alien and predalien sells for like 23 bucks for 1 set, darkfigures sells for 28 bucks lol

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

oh damn u got a good deal, I got the diorama thing above for christmas, where did u find them 1s at if u don't mind me askin?

SHREK

SHREK

....wateva

TheUltimateBadass

TheUltimateBadass

I got them from cornerstorecomics.com chck it out

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

AHA, I've found an error! The Predator has his bandolier on in the figure, but he took it off in the movie.  Doesn't matter, this diorama still makes me feel funny in the pants.    ;D  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I send a million messages about this diaroma and they never posted any news.   :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed