Hot Toys AvPR Diorama

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 02, 2008, 11:00:26 PM

Author
Hot Toys AvPR Diorama (Read 15,597 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The merchandise board has been buzzing about this for the past few days but it’s taken this long for bigger and better pictures to show up. Without further ado I present to you the PredAlien vs Predator – PRE-PAINTED DIORAMA KIT:

20080102_01

“Approximate standing 12 inches tall well pre-painted diorama kit, this highly detailed sculpture captures the Predator and its enemy Predalien fighting on top of Alien corpse featured base.”

This is priced similarly to the other Hot Toys models at about $150 – 200 but damn does it look fantastic. You can check out the rest of the images on the forum. Thanks to Sabres21768 for posting them. The pictures originated from Cool Toy Review.

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

Thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

XenoVC

XenoVC

Chet Skinned a Pred and took it's skin to wear or at least it looks like it Lol,thank goodness she is in the dark for the Movie

Ty

Ty

:o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

My god....is it wrong to get a hard on over that? lol    :P  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I so need to get me one of those, why didn't they bring it out for Christmas??

Craig

Craig

Looks cool, but the cool factor drops when you see the price.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Get used to it, Craig. All AvP Hot Toys are priced like that. This is cheapish. And it's gonna be my first Hot Toys item. Followed by the Aliens Warrior. I CANNOT wait 'till payday.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Looks like I'll get it off ebay

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

The price doesn't phase me in the least actually, better than the Predalien or Wolf figurines.

Deco

Deco

This movie was an insult to movies and to Hollywood. Imagine the loudness of Miramax's and New Line Cinema's laughter when they see what kind of crap their competition (Fox) are producing. They f**ked their reputation out the window with this one.  Another thing I cant stand is that the film-makers always talked about homages. If you make a sequel well enough in keeping with the spirit of the originals, you shouldnt have to have 'homages' or 'throwbacks', the material should be complimentary of things without having to use exact same character names or exact same lines of dialogue (Get to the Chopper).  Thats not to say I didnt like elements of the film (very few). The predator was great. Really captured the character. I am predominantly a Predator fan but the Aliens were just cannon fodder and were no match for the Predator. Im not bitter, im just a big fan who would like to see an epic AVP film.

SHREK

SHREK

i agree with Deco...i dont hate the movie or the franchise, i was just very dissapointed...but if you make comments like this ppl call u a hater lolz

lone_predator

lone_predator

AVPR isn't good film because it's lacks great star (only from TV and B - Movie) and lacks of money (Where the Alien Queen T_T I miss her and Chet doesn't look like Queen)  maybe the fate for AVP3 will be like this only come to DVD  The story AVP3 will be like this " One Predator vs only 1 facehugger" who would be win ??? pathetic    :'(  

predator343

predator343

I have already saw that diorama but thats looks fan dibly dou fantastic.   ;D  

wtf they have more detail than the creatures in the movie    ???     ???     ???     ???     ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed