JD

JD

Im 9th and my friends 2nd!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i saw u toooooooooooo

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Don't you just hate it when you've clicked an answer and you know its wrong? Damn it lol, what species have we all chosen?

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah this is pretty awesome i'm Predator but wtf i clicked to enter the poster one and it said "this one won't start for awhile" or something.  so i hit back to go get more points and it deducted the thousand! =[ so how long do i have to wait to re-enter?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

There's usually a timer that counts down to when the next game will start, the prize and grand prize rounds not the qualifying round.  Oh and I'm pred too    ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

wtf is there a way to offically log off or do you have to just close the window?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Close the window but if you're in the middle of a game, you will lose XP for entering, e.g. you lose 100XP if you exit a qualifying round and so on.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

got it k i'm back in the game

Kigan

Kigan

Man, I just can't seem to come in good enough to get that poster! I want it SO BAD too!   I hate when I click an answer and I KNOW it is wrong, especially when I click it completely by accident.  Well, time to play some qualifying I guess and hope that in the next round I can get myself a poster.

Akarou

Akarou

Don't worry if you manage to win the poster likely chances are you won't get an e-mail about it. I won one two days ago and yet, No e-mail!?

Oliver

Oliver

FAO Akarou and others: I have just had confirmation that emails to those who have already won a poster will be going out today-within the next 12 hours. Those who are yet to win will receive their confirmation email within 24-72 hours of winning. Apolgies for the delay in confirmation and stop winning, I'm sliding down the rankings by the hour!!

Akarou

Akarou

Lol we'll try not too win too much. Thanks Oliver.

NikTh

NikTh

Damn.. During the qualification round my pc started nagging about plugins at q20... Ow well, here we go again!    >:D  

Serious Trivia Player Support

Serious Trivia Player Support

Dear all avid AVP Trivia Players!  Apologies for the delay in the emails, we wanted to make sure you guys didn’t receive an email each time you  win. We collate all the information and the send an email to only first time winners. After that we just count how may posters you win. This process in now in place and you should receive email fairly rapidly. If you do have any queries then please visit www.serioustrivia.com/help/contactUs.aspx and we will be happy to help.   Kind Regards   Andy Faulkner Player Support Operations Manager

Akarou

Akarou

It's all good I've received my e-mail now. Just gotta wait until the end of the month for the poster now =P. In the mean time it's time to try and win the Pred or Queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed