AvP Trivia Contest

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2008, 02:19:51 PM

Author
AvP Trivia Contest (Read 14,495 times)

msn_recon_marine

msn_recon_marine

The bad thing is that sometimes its the same question you have seen befor but they have changed the order of the answers. I have clicked the wrong one a couple of times thinking I knew where the answer was.... lol that will teach me

msn_recon_marine

msn_recon_marine

for some reason when I click to enter the poster contest it wont do anything ... i click enter contest and it goes grey but no timer no nothing it just freezes

Akarou

Akarou

Could be slow load time.

dachande89

dachande89

I'm #1 baby!!!.... and yet still didnt get a poster. Damn. Oh well, keep tryi ng. Oh and Im an Alien.

dachande89

dachande89

Never mind, just got the poster. Booyah!   ;D  

JD

JD

dachande89, do you even have a life?   poor litte boy....

dachande89

dachande89

Got a life, and dont even know all the actors names, and producers, and etc. yet i still kicked ass. So be quiet u sad little person. lol

JD

JD

was it me or did you just come 6th? who cares anyway. You just play this game all day for hours on end, go and get some fresh air.

dachande89

dachande89

W/e my life is my own. Go hang with Dr. Cox JD, he needs u more than me.

Akarou

Akarou

JD why insult someone if they're obviously having fun. Maybe he doesn't want to get some air or maybe he's got a freakin' expensive air con unit he wants to use. Besides I don't see YOU not playing it. Hypocrite.

JD

JD

Ive only played it five times and i won 1st in every single match, im not playing anymore cause all they do is repeat the same questions so it requires so skill at all, you just have to rememeber what the correct awnser was the time before.  So you would get obsessive fanboys on there 24/7 always trying to aim for the top..

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

i just want an effing poster so i can stop playing until the finals

Jimmmz

Jimmmz

Do they put a limit of 1 Poster per person???  Because its abit unfair if they dont do that..  Also i think the top 10 on the overall leader board should get a Poster aswell since they play the quiz the most to try and get the highest possible score, so they are putitng more effort in than anyone else.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

geez i'm getting HORRIBLE lag on the contest now it would piss me off if i were in first place and it screwed me over

JD

JD

some fat american kids going to win i think, they dont have any lives at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed