SHREK

SHREK

haha good 1 nudzi, how long did it take u 2 think of that 1

chubbs3

chubbs3

>:D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Wanna talk stupid, that would be Sulaco... I actually started chewing tobacco when I was a kid because Blain did in Predator. Anyway I cant find nothing on that lost boys 2   ;D  

konradski

konradski

Sulaco

Sulaco

konradski///  Thanks man. So it's coming out. Now that will probably be garbage, but I always liked lost boys.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

moviehole.net has some info on Lost Boys 2 coz they go gaga over corey feldman, its an australian site however but the sources come straight from the industry    :D  

Deco

Deco

Figures absolutely DO NOT indicate how many fans liked the movie, it indicates how many fans of these franchises there are out there.  I wish i could say it was great but god dammit it was the worst film ive ever seen.  I felt cheated - this was a glorified straight to DVD, then straight to the bin, film.

Deco

Deco

Gotta stand with you on that one SHREK. I really disliked the movie. No disrespect Zen

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Commercially the movie did well as Zen pointed out.  Critically the movie did not as Shrek, myself and various others have pointed out.  Man the movie didn't even last a month for its theatrical release and by 24th Jan in Australia it is not available for viewing.  Many points to argue and most of them are true, not just one sided.

chaz

chaz

i think people were holding this movie with expectations that are way to high, me and my cousin hated the first. we liked this one overall (7/10) but compared to the trash anderson put out this was 10  the acting was not good but who cares the humans dont mean crap. ive seen worse acting. avp acting IMO may have been worse  the only thing i didnt like was the poor lighting. def hurt the movie a lot.   not to mention fox needs some blame. do many of you know when fox wanted an avp movie people wanted 100-200 mil for the budget? avp 1 and 2 combined have been almost 100 mill. thats bogus this type of movie needs a lot of money to lie up to its expectations  fox deserves a lot of blame  avp r was a step up from avp and a DECENT/OKAY movie overall. take it for what it is. its not story driven like alien or aliens or even predator. its a VERSUS movie

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'm on the same page chaz, avp set up this ridiculous alien life style and avpr had to go in with all previous 6 movies canon and the mess Anderson created, all in all a tough task, not to mention lousy budget. When I see the brothers second movie I can better judge their directing and not be bias because I'm such a fan.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The same writer was involved as the previous time.

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:None taken,if you did'nt like the movie then thats cool with me,I liked it,its like what chaz said,to me its just a groovy versus movie (I like your idea for your script,sounds nifty!).  SHREK:I was'nt trying to pick a fight or anything (to me it sounded like I was),I was just pointing out a fact (I like to do that sometimes).From a financial aspect it was a big hit,but with all the fans if you combine the percentages of the people who hated it and thought it was great it equalsl out to an okay movie (5/10).Also i do'nt care if its nominated for worst film in the universe,I liked it and thats all that matters to me    ;)  .

ZEN

ZEN

Heres something all of us can agree on.How it should go for AVP3:  Directors:John McTiernan,James Camerron & Ridley Scott.  Budget:At least $80,000,000.00  Leingth:At least 120 minutes(30 for humans,25 for preds,25 for aliens and 40 for aliens vs predator)  Title:ALIENS VERSUS PREDATORS:APOCALIPTIC WAR!.  Stars:Jessy "the body" Ventura (If its in the future)          Others (I'll think up the rest later).   Writers:Thomas bros.,James Camerron & (I dont like saying this) Dan O'Bannon.  They would know how to do it,and thats the closest anyone can get to the roots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed